[11/20/16] Pi'Raw & SDSet Present...The 30th Annual SURVIVOR SERIES PPV Live from Toronto, Canada

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Had a good time at the event. I allowed myself to soak in/enjoy all fukkery provided. Tried not to focus much on booking. Crowd was hot for everything (especially the SS matches) outside of Kendrick/Kalisto. Figured Irvine would get a pop but did not expect it to be loud like it was. Definitely the loudest of the night, and Roman on the flip side had nuclear heat. I think the initial broadcast had the audio levels verbatim but looks like the E' have now adjusted the crowd volumes on the replay:pachaha:Didn't know what all that 10 count shyt was about as I missed Takeover, but in person it was actually kinda fun to do, lol.. After watching Raw though I get the annoyance.
Was decked out in my custom made P1 shirt so that Shield powerbomb had ya boy salty for sure. :mjcry: Oh yeah it's fukk AMBROSE now but that match was dope (almost a full hour :wow:)

I think that match really had the crowd satisfied by then so Brock/Goldberg just had to avoid a dud and crowd would have been into it. I myself thought the usual Toronto crowd would have shown up to shyt on it (especially the Bret factor) but folks were chanting Goldberg from the get-go. Maybe the mixture of Montreal + Buffalo peeps helped, lol. Everyone seemed pretty hyped for it though, especially Bill's entrance. Think I looked down for a quick second before he hit that first spear, lol.

All in all enjoyed it for what it was.

Love this shot my buddy took:

FkOCl6K.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
The part people overlook when they blame everything on booking is that the talent level in WWE is kinda lacking.

Not from a technical standpoint because guys like Owens, Rollins, Reigns etc. are good to great in-ring. But there's a lack of that larger-than-life star quality that guys like Lesnar, Goldberg, Rock, hell even a Batista possess. I don't see anyone on the roster with that kind of potential even if Martin Scorsese had the book tbh.

Booking isn't the be all and end all. Jericho came back taking L's left right and centre but knows how to get over. Now he's the most over guy on Raw. A boring guy like Cesaro could go 150-0 with all 150 being 5 star matches and he wouldn't be as over as Goldberg. The talent should be looking in the mirror. Bad booking isn't the only reason none of them are on that level with the stars of the past.

A genuinely great talent come like AJ comes in and immediately these younger guys like Owens, Rollins, etc looking kinda :ld: in the light despite AJ being 5'9 and pushing 40.
preach

AJ got that classic i could give a fukk mentality and genuinely portrays himself as a true competitior despite who hes up against

i got that vibe early on from KO but they been sandbagging with him because of the popularity of his feud with Sami (I think they could really open up his character more but i digress)

they need to get KO on the juice, feed strowman the belt, and for god sakes send balor to the cruiserweights :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Had a good time at the event. I allowed myself to soak in/enjoy all fukkery provided. Tried not to focus much on booking. Crowd was hot for everything (especially the SS matches) outside of Kendrick/Kalisto. Figured Irvine would get a pop but did not expect it to be loud like it was. Definitely the loudest of the night, and Roman on the flip side had nuclear heat. I think the initial broadcast had the audio levels verbatim but looks like the E' have now adjusted the crowd volumes on the replay:pachaha:Didn't know what all that 10 count shyt was about as I missed Takeover, but in person it was actually kinda fun to do, lol.. After watching Raw though I get the annoyance.
Was decked out in my custom made P1 shirt so that Shield powerbomb had ya boy salty for sure. :mjcry: Oh yeah it's fukk AMBROSE now but that match was dope (almost a full hour :wow:)

I think that match really had the crowd satisfied by then so Brock/Goldberg just had to avoid a dud and crowd would have been into it. I myself thought the usual Toronto crowd would have shown up to shyt on it (especially the Bret factor) but folks were chanting Goldberg from the get-go. Maybe the mixture of Montreal + Buffalo peeps helped, lol. Everyone seemed pretty hyped for it though, especially Bill's entrance. Think I looked down for a quick second before he hit that first spear, lol.

All in all enjoyed it for what it was.

Love this shot my buddy took:

FkOCl6K.jpg

That photo is piff :wow:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I really enjoyed the show as a whole rewatching it a day later. :manny:The whole thing was an easy watch mostly. The CW match dragged because the crowd was dead for it even if they were putting in work, and the men's 5 on 5 lost some heat here and there, but it was a solid show. Every match had a meaning to it and some under appreciated talent got some shine. Good times :obama: