[11/20] AEW Dynamite: Dynamite Dozen Battle Royal / Fenix vs Nick Jackson

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This was a very good show. The Scu/Inner Circle segment was one of the most naturally funny segments I’ve seen in wrestling in awhile. It flowed so well and wasn’t full of forced buzzwords and shyt.
Chris Jericho has literally reverted to 1998 Jericho, but now he's 50 and bloated and it is 100% opposite of what he's been doing in NJ/AEW. Watch the promos for the lead up to Double or Nothing and All Out and imagine that Jericho getting roped into a title match in a Bugs Bunny/Daffy Duck segment a few months later :francis:

All because of THE BUBBLAY :wow:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London

THIS is how a Heel champion rolls.

I watched the day after on watchprowrestling so saw this as part of the show... but was this during the ad break for people watching live?

The in-ring segment was genuinely funny which is rare enough, but Jericho strutting around backstage cutting promos on everything that moves really threatened to bring back the fukking FEELING.:wow:

Get Le Shompyonne his BUBBLAY :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Nah if you really want me to nit pick, I can, excessive commercials at inopportune times has long been a complaint on Raw, but it's nit picking when the same issue is on AEW? :mjlol: Only one match on the show (the opening match) didn't have an ad break, there was a fukking backstage segment with an ad break.
I watch on tnt app and there are no commercials, there is even commentary when they at break. It’s a lot better

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yea.... I’m not really a fan of their ring attire but then again I don’t go down that hole cuz there would be a lot of guys ring attire I could shyt on
This true. It's due to the fact that I like Private Party is why they their ring attire bothers me.

That Nick Jackson/ Rey Fenix match was amazing! I know it's popular to hate 'flippy shyt" nowadays, but I absolutely love spotfests. This is probably my favorite AEW ever at this point.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This true. It's due to the fact that I like Private Party is why they their ring attire bothers me.

That Nick Jackson/ Rey Fenix match was amazing! I know it's popular to hate 'flippy shyt" nowadays, but I absolutely love spotfests. This is probably my favorite AEW ever at this point.

Yes..... I have nothing wrong with the action..... it atleast keeps my eyes glued to the screen.

Now if people were working a slower pace but putting on wrestling clinics like ZSJ..... would probably side with the flippy haters.

But doing it the way the E does it bores me and the moment I see someone go for a headlock and go to the ground.... I go to me phone or whatever device and check out of whatever they doing in the ring (becoming background noise).

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THIS is how a Heel champion rolls.

I watched the day after on watchprowrestling so saw this as part of the show... but was this during the ad break for people watching live?

The in-ring segment was genuinely funny which is rare enough, but Jericho strutting around backstage cutting promos on everything that moves really threatened to bring back the fukking FEELING.:wow:

Get Le Shompyonne his BUBBLAY :blessed:

Yeah if you watch with BR Live subscription you don't get commercials so they have backstage vignettes and you get to watch the full matches and they talk on commentary still.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I guess is because WWE never played up his size, but I never knew Billy Gunn was that big. When he was in the Smoking Guns, Billy Gunn was considered the high flying one and Bart was the powerful one.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: Darby Allin is that dude

Wished Moxley didn’t man handle so much,

He has potential to be world champion but gotta make his offense seem more effective

Good match tho, Mox comes off like a beast and Darby never quit :yeshrug: