[11/22/23] AEW Dynamite/Continental Classic Selection Special: Fall out from Full Gear + Continental Classic begins

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nothing else announced at this point other than the Continental Classic Selection Special on YouTube and CC matches slated to happen on Dynamite

Selection show will be streamed at 1 pm on YouTube

Announced entrants for the CC thus far are below. Rest will be announced during the selection special.
Bryan Danielson
Andrade El Idolo
Sussex County Chicken Mark Briscoe
Eddie Kingston

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why can’t they just tell us what time the Selection Special will be? Should have been in the first post announcing it…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Weird time to have it but at least a lot of people don't have work tomorrow like me.
I get off at noon but I had shyt planned in the afternoon. Could have rearranged some stuff to watch this live if the dumbass had used one brain cell and announced the Selection Special time more than 18 hours in advance.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I get off at noon but I had shyt planned in the afternoon. Could have rearranged some stuff to watch this live if the dumbass had used one brain cell and announced the Selection Special time more than 18 hours in advance.

Meh. Just watch it before Dynamite comes on. I'm sure the live stream will be posted.