11/26/16. UFC Melbourne: Brunson vs. Whittaker...the Official Thread

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A struggle card indeed....Jacare and Rockhold fell through so now the main event is the former Co main event...

Thankfully it's a great fight....I actually think it's a 50 50 fight...might have to give Brunson the edge due to his wrestling. Who do you guys want the winner to face next?

That sista Danielle Brooks is fighting tonight, too. She's fighting someone more her size that has 7 losses...she might really show out tonight.

It'll be interesting to see what Khalil Rountree does tonight...if he manages to keep it on the feet, expect explosion.

So...who yall got tonight?

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Why did we lose Jacare/Rockhold, that was one of my most anticipated fights of the year. :mjcry:
This card is a lot worse than I thought. Main event is solid, but the rest of card is awful.

Main event is a tough fight to call, both fighters are on winning streaks. I think Brunson takes it, his size will be the difference maker.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^You talking about Northcutt fighting young Mickey the GOAT?

December 17...on FOX...It's the Co main event to PVZ and Waterson.

Yeah Infamous. ...it's hard for me to ever say a card is weak but this card is kinda rough....but we all know those tend to be the cards that deliver fireworks. :obama: