Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Me thinks you taketh this too seriously. :pachaha:
I treat this shyt like the scripted program Vince claims it is and the writing is terrible.
And considering you spend the majority of your time in this forum playing :cape:in defense of even the mildest criticism of WWE maybe you should refrain from trying to play the "you take this too seriously" card.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I treat this shyt like the scripted program Vince claims it is and the writing is terrible.
And considering you spend the majority of your time in this forum playing :cape:in defense of even the mildest criticism of WWE maybe you should refrain from trying to play the "you take this too seriously" card.
Am I really defending it or just taking it as the entertainment show that it is and not making some stupid stan war that everyone thinks exists?

One simple solution to all your problems. Don't watch it and don't comment on it. I'm sure you would feel a whole lot better.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Am I really defending it or just taking it as the entertainment show that it is and not making some stupid stan war that everyone thinks exists?

One simple solution to all your problems. Don't watch it and don't comment on it. I'm sure you would feel a whole lot better.
But if you don't love the dub dub E why did you change your cm punk Avi when he debut :mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

What about anything I posted had to do with the dumb ass stan war that is going on in this sub? A stan war I have never been involved in anyway because I watch all of these companies shows.
I criticized one part of the show that I didn't like. You decided to jump in to defend it and then take a shot at me for some bizarre reason.
You even telling me to not watch is just you being all in your feelings about someone not liking something that you like so much.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
What about anything I posted had to do with the dumb ass stan war that is going on in this sub? A stan war I have never been involved in anyway because I watch all of these companies shows.
I criticized one part of the show that I didn't like. You decided to jump in to defend it and then take a shot at me for some bizarre reason.
You even telling me to not watch is just you being all in your feelings about someone not liking something that you like so much.
You said I was caping, which alludes to a stan war.

I was explaining the situation in a non-long winded manner not defending it. I thought it was dumb too. When I watched it felt like a botch by Charlotte, as if she forgot she was supposed to pie her again then realized it and we got what we saw but what are me or you or anyone else going to do about it.

You can't do anything but either watch or not. It's that simple.

All I know is none of this shyt is serious enough to get into a back and forth argument over.

Last edited: