[11/30/22] AEW Dynamite: Game 3 of Elite vs. Death Triangle, MJF Speaks, Samoa Joe/AR Fox

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly AEW sucks now :francis:

Used to look forward to watching weekly, now it’s just a chore. There are barely any stories being told

Danielson might as well head back to Wwe with regal too

They need to stop protecting most of the roster from a fukking loss and get better matches on tv. What I loved about season 1 was that anyone could and did take an L

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They need to stop protecting most of the roster from a fukking loss and get better matches on tv. What I loved about season 1 was that anyone could and did take an L
The main problems are the lack of interesting storylines and random title matches. There’s like a dozen title matches a month between all the titles, and that’s not including the PPV ones.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think the #2 promotion has the latitude to fight the fans on much. It seems like Tony took every critic and started writing the show for them. Good luck

are you talking about them not running with MJF as a babyface?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
In this case, yeah. He was trying so hard to get booed, why fight it? It’s going to eventually turn into silence

it just doesn't seem the crowd is into playing along with the whole "I'm gonna go to WWE lol!" aspect of his character anymore

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
I said it before. The whole company just has a stink on it. The product feels chaotic and lifeless at the same time. Too many protected guys and nobody is truly being elevated. I’m not talking about having a good match just to lose. It’s been over 3 years now, you gotta start pulling the trigger on guys. Match outcomes are too predictable.

When’s the last time Darby did anything that meant something? What about Miro? They are doing absolutely jack shyt with Hook, they ran Cody off, they ruined Andrade, They ruined Wardlow, They ruined House Of Black. They are using Death Triangle to get those pussies over and then they’ll be back to doing nothing. And on top of it all, those pussies are STILL EVP’s 😂😂.

How the All Out post PPV shenanigans was handled will go down as a watershed moment in the history of the company. They had a real shot too but it’s OVER for them being more than an Indie with a budget. There’s no coming back.

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
The booking leaned way too far into being fan service to the point where now every storyline and match ends up coming off as telegraphed and predictable.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Ive really likes the trios matches but Omega/Pac parts and how they remix spots really make you wish it was just them two. Feels like everyone else is just doing moves while those two are trying to one uppin each other while not making the other guy look bad. I fukks w it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ive really likes the trios matches but Omega/Pac parts and how they remix spots really make you wish it was just them two. Feels like everyone else is just doing moves while those two are trying to one uppin each other while not making the other guy look bad. I fukks w it.
Yea, PAC does some good ass selling too. Like damn........be having me like "he may be fukked up for real :lupe: "

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yea, PAC does some good ass selling too. Like damn........be having me like "he may be fukked up for real :lupe: "

Yeah both of them are, at the beginning of the match i was :lupe: thinking kenny fukked up his hip/tailbone on the ramp. Pac took those knees wild as fukk :dead: dude said let me go ahead and land face first on his knees/shin with a flip in it :heh:

These dudes are all gonna be fukked as they get older :dead:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Yo @3Rivers can we get this as a negged gif?
Ndt6pnM.gif