Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Michael Chandler

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I got Usman but he be dumb to play with Colby. Colby is a prick but he still a beast. Khamet coming so Usman better enjoy that belt while he can

Justin and Mike fighting just to see who gonna lose to Islam. Somebody going to sleep.

Rose need to be careful too.

My boy Chito about to eat frankie up.
Should be a lit ass card

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got Usman but he be dumb to play with Colby. Colby is a prick but he still a beast. Khamet coming so Usman better enjoy that belt while he can

Justin and Mike fighting just to see who gonna lose to Islam. Somebody going to sleep.

Rose need to be careful too.

My boy Chito about to eat frankie up.
Should be a lit ass card
Khamet could barely handle Covid. Usman will break his spirit.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Ths pre fight presser finished and Colby is straight pro wrestling troll status. He's kind of funny I can't lie. But Usman needs to put his face on his shoes to make this the ultimate joke.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Ths pre fight presser finished and Colby is straight pro wrestling troll status. He's kind of funny I can't lie. But Usman needs to put his face on his shoes to make this the ultimate joke.

I forsee him getting destroyed tbh. Usman has been active and gotten aloooootttt better since they last fight while Colby has beat a Woodley who is ass now and cut 87 promos.

I see him getting the WWE bag after his shellacking on saturday :ld:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Colby not a shyt talker at all but he cut into Usman. Them comments about his pops get me mad so IK that shyt bother Usman. Justin telling Colby "shut the fukk up bytch" took me out lol.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I came in here to say I’m glad they’re just focusing on the fight and not on the bullshyt this time. But I guess I spoke too soon :mjlol: