Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Brock looked comfortable on the mic with Sami. You can notice some improv too. He was having fun.
They won’t give Sami any legit matches but he could become the new advocate for Brock

Sami can come out next week bytch and moan than Brock can come out and be like you wasn’t gonna win shyt anyways but why not come be in my corner

sami can do the whole BROCK LESNER bit and add his twist

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Why would Brock beat up Sami before the match and not Roman? It would have been cool to see Sami out there styling and feeling himself before eating that L
Because Brock wants revenge on Roman. He wants the be the one to beat him. Brock still has his number as far as win record vs Roman but Roman cheated at Crown Jewel (hit Brock with the title) to win the match.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Great shot to make into something... :mjgrin:

FFucRQ5UcAY0KGc

Daps
Sami stood out there for 25 mins while they played recaps, ads and entrances for a match that was less than a minute? I really thought we were going to get an actual match when he came out there with 30 minutes. I'm a fan of fukkery and don't even complain much about stuff, but that was bullshyt. Please stop with the Roman and Brock matches. I thought they'd do something different in the Saudi match but it was the same as the others.