Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
López fights like a dumbass… nikkas swore he’d slump tank :heh: …all them right hooks marshmallow fisted Martin landed left Teo lookin like the hunchback of Norte Dame… now imagine Tank landing jus one of them:bryan:

To top it off he’s a mental midget N questioning himself now … He’s lucky they friends otherwise Rolly Slumps him too :sas2:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad Teo told Sandor to his face he did not win. Can't stand when fighters dap up then talk shyt elsewhere.

Having said that Teo needs a trainer, His dad gave him 0 instructions/ Sandor needs more top comp as well

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Teo fell in love with his power at 135.

He weighed in extremely effectively against Lomachenko, got the size advantage, used his jab, and summoned the gods for the 12th round to get the W. Great fight.

Then he weighed in badly at 135, fought a small opponent (Kambosos) who took his power and beat him by jabbing and countering.

At 140 his power is normal/above average levels. His other attributes don't bother decent, well sized opponents up there.

Needs to rebuild with a high volume jab/increased round output, or, go back down to 135 and bully opponents.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I had this a 5-5 so 95-94 Martin with the knockdown and then there's that other KD the ref robbed him of.

Disappointing stuff from Teo, looked like he doesn't want to adjust on anything after repeatedly getting caught by check hooks but rather hoping his higher activity than Martin and his athleticism will be enough to win him the fight. They were enough eventually but needed a big mistake from the ref plus some favorable judging.

I never thought this would be easy for Lopez but ever since the Kambosos bout dude fights like a dumbass and tries to solve everything from athleticism. Against Loma he looked just about as mature tactically as a young guy can be but after that it's downhill.

Wasn't the best idea to put him in with a mover either

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had this a 5-5 so 95-94 Martin with the knockdown and then there's that other KD the ref robbed him of.

Disappointing stuff from Teo, looked like he doesn't want to adjust on anything after repeatedly getting caught by check hooks but rather hoping his higher activity than Martin and his athleticism will be enough to win him the fight. They were enough eventually but needed a big mistake from the ref plus some favorable judging.

I never thought this would be easy for Lopez but ever since the Kambosos bout dude fights like a dumbass and tries to solve everything from athleticism. Against Loma he looked just about as mature tactically as a young guy can be but after that it's downhill.

Wasn't the best idea to put him in with a mover either
But how much is that to Loma not fighting back until the second half of the fight. As I suspected then, I don't think Teo felt he could beat Loma a second time based on the second half of that fight which is why he was adamant about not doing a rematch and going after someone he thought he could steamroll