[12/11] AEW Dynamite: Texas Street Fight

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
why do you give a fukk where they run, you cacs are some weirdos

I think a nationally touring company running the same city 3 times in 6 months is pretty noteworthy when they're selling out half venues elsewhere.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They holding back on him right now for Mox which I ain’t mad at. His time will come...his babyface chase for the title will be big.

Him and Pac’s rubber match should be for their secondary title.
I should have been more specific. I've seen people say he's the best wrestler in the world. I just don't see it. I'm not saying he ain't good tho. I'm not seeing what those people see. I'll keep watching and waiting tho.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'd expect a Page vs Omega feud is brewing after another couple of tags where one steals the win from the other until one turns. That's something, but Kenny really should be the center piece of the company and it's really hard to understand why they've intentionally sidelined him and made him less of a star. I guess it's in order to make other guys look like bigger stars, but the ideal way is to bring them up to Kenny's level, not bring Kenny down to theirs.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
“Big Swole” needs a new name cause she really ain’t that big :pachaha:

Her reactions and selling though :laff:
How are you going to be called big swole and be the second smallest wrestler next to riho on the roster:mjlol:
this is as serious as crash Billy calling himself a superheavyweight:martin:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
These dudes watch 15 hours a week of illogical booking, 'cism and cuck storylines but stay writing dissertations over the dumbest shyt when it comes to aew. Their touring schedule is the issue now :mjlol:

I watch 2 hours of WWE a week and it's from the same venue every week but it's also always sold out so :yeshrug: