12 & 14 year old in shootout with police in…. yup, you already know where.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
None of you have commented on one of the contributing factors in all of this.

They were in a group home.

All across the country thousands of kids are in group homes and most of them are shytty. The fact that they would rather bang out with the police than be in a group home speaks volumes.

concise

Veteran
Daps

All across the country thousands of kids are in group homes and most of them are shytty. The fact that they would rather bang out with the police than be in a group home speaks volumes.

So?

There were contributing factors in Ma'Khia Bryant's situation and she still got killed. These kids should have been killed as well.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

They named every reason they MIGHT have done this except they're just fukked up kids that don't care. This wasn't done out of anger. They purposely and calmly did this bc they felt like it

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I thought they were at a foster home? I remember hearing that the foster mother wasn't prepared to take care of the children because they were deeply disturbed and the agency omitted that info

Edit: I know people have guns but I find it strange that they broke into a house that was stockpiled with ammo, shotguns and a Ak-47 that was disassembled. Either the young girl had previous experience handling a AK-47, she put it together by pure luck or she had help...somethings off imo

Last edited:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
So?

There were contributing factors in Ma'Khia Bryant's situation and she still got killed. These kids should have been killed as well.
Talk about grasping at straws. No civilians lives were in immediate danger here. The other one was a millisecond away from killing someone. LOL @ equating the 2

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly thought Chicago.

I was oreoared to to :snoop: at Chicago, this was a pleasant surprise:whew:

Probably thought that because people have been screaming out to fix chicago with little to no effort or national response...two white kids do it and its national news and cries for mental health

Our kids are just labeled as thugs