13 Reasons Why Season 4 thread

Maluma

Banned
Daps
I'm on episode 5 and I noticed this whole series all the girls clay smashed have been black what the fukk kinda agenda is Netflix tryna push?
The real agenda is all the non-white female roles are only into white guys. And one of the few white girls (Bryce’s ex) gets curved by the Asian dude :dead:

monty’s sister feeling the guy he raped with a broom stick :dead:

Jessica leaving Diego for a worthless junkie cac, in a vacuum, is as white privilege as it gets

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Never have I ever seen so much privilege excreted on a TV screen :scust:
Breh even the cacciest, most privileged high schools would've been shut down by the last episode :mjtf: and all the kids locked up or dead

I thought Stella was going to be a new villain trying to avenge her brother's death ever since they flashed that scene with her and the spray paint. But she ended up being practically useless and dating her brother's victim:martin:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I binged this season only cuz I started the first season and I like to finish what I started... But this series is garbage and should have only been one season..... I don't even know what the purpose of this show is anymore.... After the Hannah story it should have been canceled.....I pray this show doesn't come back and goes to hell with Hannah... :francis:.