15 things that bothered us about THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Read ut and agree with a lot of it, probably all, but some are too minor for me to care about, but a lot of legit critiques. Parts just seemed thrown together and hasty, but an enjoyable blockbuster, nonetheless. What struck me the most, which he worded better then I have in trying to review the movie for others is the part about large elements of the movie feeling like cool ideas and fully realized parts of the story. Needed to be told differently, too much, too fast. Def. this was true for the prison, and the post Bane Gotham. I thought he was going to manipulate people and have a mob of citizens joining him, like some 'Postman' shyt, but it was kind mundane.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
U reaching more than Anthony Davis:youngsabo:

Btw...look up definition of plot hole. :huhldup:
Its pretty sad but you can tell the way these trolls write that they had never heard the term "plot hole" before these DKR discussions. Reminds me of a giddy little kid going around repeating cuss words for the first time before he even understands what they're supposed to mean.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I loved the movie but for me the biggest thing was how did Bruce wayne get back to Gotham? The problem is dude is prob in the middle of the desert somewhere in the middle east and he was able to get back to America with no funds or help.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the movie but for me the biggest thing was how did Bruce wayne get back to Gotham? The problem is dude is prob in the middle of the desert somewhere in the middle east and he was able to get back to America with no funds or help.

Bruce being bankrupt doesn't equal penniless. He had some funds and shyt to liquefy for Alfred in the end and how is he living in Europe? He probably went up to the castle that was right there'd behind the prison and got help . Why do people need to see a scene of him on a plane ? We know he didn't walk to Gotham. He's Bruce wAyne I'm sure he has connections around the world . They never established that he was penniless .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Bane able to control his army?

:rudy:

Simple question

His league of shadows army ?:rudy: it's the league of shadows how did ras control them ?
Why do people work with the joker knowing he might kill you.
Why in movies are the second in command usually a bad ass while the villain is some lame compared to them. You niccas thinking too much

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
You act like u could actuall see the fight scenes in the first two movies. If anything, u could actually see more fighting.

Stop trolling.

Yea but the first two movies were actually better how am I trolling breh it was cool movie but The worst out if the bunch just cuz I don't think it's the best thing since flying bread doesn't mean I'm trolling I seen the 2nd one at least 7 times in the theatre this one just doesn't hold up well like that one

Ps didnt really care for Catwoman either and bane finishing kills wasn't alll that either that one neck brake was terrible in the stadium nothing that can compare To the magic trick except the backbreaker and scarecrow cameo was terrible as well

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

in batman begins he left gotham without any funds and explored the world. plus, he's the f*ckin' BATMAN, he is skilled in sneaking in undetected. it shouldn't matter how he did, whut purpose did it serve the story? we KNEW once he escaped the pit that he'll be back in gotham. the question of how shouldn't even matter in a film that's already almost 3hrs long

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:pacspit:

and :heh: at this dude questioning how Bruce could smash Miranda so quickly. Hell, even I a few times smashed a chick I just met within 2 hours of just meeting her and hell evidently somewhere in the 7 year jump Bruce and this chick had known of or each other for sometime. How is that even questionable?? Sounds like the writer dont know about hoes, cuz I know too many that fukk on the 1st night. Hell primetime tv always show that reality too ala look at how many times Nancy from Weeds done gave up the ass on the 1st day (remembers the bar scene in last season when she just met the bartender) :obama:

"they didn't build up the relationship.... if only this would happen in real life"

fukking loser!!!

i read the first one... how the hell did talia know who wayne was..... ummmmm cause raz was still alive.. apparently he missed the whole scene of him explaining he's immortal and telling the entire backstory

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Movie was wackkkkk as fukkkkk...

16. How is Bane able to control this army of is for so long of a period? Why were they loyal? Scarecrow and the Joker had some sort of mind control...Bane had what?

they are the league of shadows... they weren't loyal to him, they were loyal to Talia. because her father was presumed dead, she became the leader. that's like asking why the us military is loyal to president obama. cause he's the commander.

but besides that... you forget he had an 4 megaton atom bomb and trigger. what you gonna do?? beat him up when he didn't even have the trigger. and escape to where?? cause the city was cut off by ice or the military on the bridge

but again, cause it was an army and he was second in command

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I don't even know why I even bother to attempt to reason with you slow ass nikkas...Its like talking to a brick wall, y'all can't comprehend simple shyt...

I was clearly referring to back injuries you inbred idiot...

Fictional character or whatever, last i checked Bruce Wayne is human...Nolan made that a point in the previous two films...

no no... batman can fight in the streets for 50 years and never get shot in the face... batman can beat motherfukking superman and every other super hero with enough time to think... i don't know what they think batman is, but that nikka can't be human

but this reminds me of something my uncle said to me a long time ago. we were watching batman 3, with the riddler. the bank scene where batman saves the guy, and drops the bank vault perfectly back into the bank with no problems and no acid hitting the guy...

i say "yea fukking right, that's impossible he'd get it that perfect"

my uncle says "so you're watching a movie about a man in a bat suit, going around the city beating up thugs for years and never gets killed or exposed, and you're complaining about the realism of this"

and that's it right there.. the first "plot hole" would be the entire story of batman period. so really, suspend belief, eat some popcorn, and watch the damn movie