15 year old amateur boxer vs "pro UFC fighter"

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

:patrice:

Who ya got?

lol, Rakeem.

Better footwork, punch selection, defense and overall technique

the other guy probably weighs twice as much as him and he just plodded forward with his hands down neglecting any defense cause he though he just gonna steamroll a 15 yr old :mjlol:

Youtube posters are raging in the comment section saying this isn't a UFC figher "just" a pro MMA fighter like that would be such a better look :russ: Be a 28 yrs old pro fighter who gets his ass handled by a 15 yrs old :mjlol:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lol. Conor did box tho
I heard about that but no way he's gonna KO let alone seriously hurt Mayweather.
Mayweather fought some of the best boxers of his generation and he barely even was hurt. I ca probably count on one had how many times he was visibly hurt in his career.
Maywether vs McGregor would be a whitewash W fro Floyd but it can be sold to casuals for sure

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Saw the video am I missing something? Looked like a regular sparring session

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Saw the video am I missing something? Looked like a regular sparring session

look at the technique, defense, footwork (balance), punch selection between the 2 and what landed and didn't. that's a 15yo kid, who's outweighed and does more than hold his own in this imo.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
2:11 in it's sickening :mjlol: that straight & even if they didn't put where Rakeem from. I know he's from the south, they always do that awkward arm raise. Had me like :wtf: when I went to hs in H-town. "hit em with the dummy"

Edit: fuk these sheltered alt right youtube cacs also

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The kid Rakeem, just better footwork, defense, and slipping, actual boxing. The other guy had no guard or any combos, but he was out of his element it seemed...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
this is a little unfair because this is a straight standup boxing match, the whole point of this is to work on what you are weak in and exploit it, sparring isn't about hurting someone, its about getting the work in, that 15 year old kid would do horrible starting from a full guard or side control positioning as this guy is on standup,

but :mjlol: American top team lookin funny in the light

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The mma cat got worked. Dude tried to act like he had hands with his mannerisms, but the only thing he could do was that little counter slap jab and the occasional right hand counter. Other than that he caught the fade, especially at the end when the jit started going to the body and being more aggressive.

If you're gonna have your lead arm down, at least try to pick off the jabs with your shoulder and roll the punches. Just plodding forward with your arms down against someone 2x quicker will only get you your ass kicked.