15 Year Old Mike Tyson Shadow Boxing

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ronda Rousey would beat bruce lee :troll:
Word on the street is she'd beat Tyson.:jbhmm:

jdk pratier would not beat me breh I'm too strong too black word to P.E and flav :blessed:but nah son that style won't work on my im a outside orthodox boxer my jab is to strong and fierce plus dont get me started on footwork i used to be a defensive end/linebacker bro in in real life size does matter bro it just how u use it and or u black cause u a real c00n bro plus nobody cares if jim Kell R.I.P or that lier chuck norris has to same cause he to would get the work with ali know why he gonna hit him one to he goin be hurt the ali gonna fire on him same with tyson and lee just gonna be more vicious plus tyson is a small heavyweight bro 220 aint shyt in the nfl or heavyweight boxing u must be a skinnd dude that self conscious about his body so u idolize Bruce lee cause he a very thin man but you that achievement away from the black man why u all the best in history bare none the reasin we dont miss with karate like that is cause u aint making no mobey bro u know that oh if u is black i feel bad for you as a man to worship a fraud dame this gonna make u jump like rod Strickland ETHER:scust::dame::smugfavre::smugfavre::pachaha:
stephenahand.png
Hopefully you just the WOAT troll, your wack posts are all over the place and you can't even spell. You'd get murked by someone who knows JKD just like your idol Tyson would, I'm about the same skin tone as you prolly bigger than you are and judgin from how you look in your pic Tyson is your dad which explains why you talk like a retard and are so butthurt about him losin. I feel sorry for you bein such an insecure brotha that you get personally offended anytime a black man loses somethin to someone of another race, you keep cryin in here cause you can't handle the fact that an asian man is the GOAT and makes your black hero look funny in the light.:umad:

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
Word on the street is she'd beat Tyson.:jbhmm:

stephenahand.png
Hopefully you just the WOAT troll, your wack posts are all over the place and you can't even spell. You'd get murked by someone who knows JKD just like your idol Tyson would, I'm about the same skin tone as you prolly bigger than you are and judgin from how you look in your pic Tyson is your dad which explains why you talk like a retard and are so butthurt about him losin. I feel sorry for you bein such an insecure brotha that you get personally offended anytime a black man loses somethin to someone of another race, you keep cryin in here cause you can't handle the fact that an asian man is the GOAT and makes your black hero look funny in the light.:umad:
i dont care didn't read:russ::russ::lolbron::lolbron::mjlol::troll::feedme::scust::smugfavre::blessed:

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
:comeon:Obviously you did or you wouldn't have replied, "I don't care didn't read" describes your last post I only been skimmin thru your retarded shyt since page 2. Troll harder.
i aint a troll partner but wanny believe the hype brother why go agianst the black man can u answer the question on the real bro or u dont have a answer

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
:comeon:Obviously you did or you wouldn't have replied, "I don't care didn't read" describes your last post I only been skimmin thru your retarded shyt since page 2. Troll harder.
yes retarded belive a 1970 movie star could beat a boxing prodigy get a life taking to many L bros and ETHERS by the bros on this sight

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
can u beat amateur boxer because u gonna be on the floor like :deadmanny: mommy crying like :sadbron:then ali gonna be like :myman: when they show him the video cause i know this internet tpugh guy shyt aint shyt when you know real life but hey i see you were dropped as a child its okay jesus loves

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i aint a troll partner but wanny believe the hype brother why go agianst the black man can u answer the question on the real bro or u dont have a answer
Get off my dikk nikka, quit replyin to me.:camby:

yes retarded belive a 1970 movie star could beat a boxing prodigy get a life taking to many L bros and ETHERS by the bros on this sight
Believe a martial artist trained in 20 disciplines was simply a "movie star" brehs, a martial arts prodigy >>> a boxin prodigy. Only ones that been takin ethers are the "bros" in here catchin feelins, it's been over a week and yall nikkas STILL bytchin at me over this shyt.:mjlol:

can u beat amateur boxer because u gonna be on the floor like :deadmanny: mommy crying like :sadbron:then ali gonna be like :myman: when they show him the video cause i know this internet tpugh guy shyt aint shyt when you know real life but hey i see you were dropped as a child its okay jesus loves
camron-u-mad.gif
My one reply got you triple postin throwin a hissy fit like a hoe, its obvious you a fake nikka which is why you livin vicariously thru Tyson cause your punk ass stayed gettin beat down as a kid. It musta caused you brain damage explainin why you type like a legit retard, go get your head checked out nikka.

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
Get off my dikk nikka, quit replyin to me.:camby:

Believe a martial artist trained in 20 disciplines was simply a "movie star" brehs, a martial arts prodigy >>> a boxin prodigy. Only ones that been takin ethers are the "bros" in here catchin feelins, it's been over a week and yall nikkas STILL bytchin at me over this shyt.:mjlol:

camron-u-mad.gif
My one reply got you triple postin throwin a hissy fit like a hoe, its obvious you a fake nikka which is why you livin vicariously thru Tyson cause your punk ass stayed gettin beat down as a kid. It musta caused you brain damage explainin why you type like a legit retard, go get your head checked out nikka.
he madd he madd yall