15-yr old prodigy - street is saying he’s the new KD or Wembayama

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Shoot, Koa Peat was 6'7 200+ lbs. at 15 I think.

Dude is now 6'8, maybe 6'9 and 240 lbs. (does have an NFL parent though which helps)

Basically built like Luka, studies his game and doing many of the same things him and Paolo are doing. Dude is strong af, tall and has the handle and BBIQ.

This was him at 15 (pretty sure his weight is wrong):

These are the types of players they build in Europe.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
This is exceptional from transitioning from 8th to 9th grade. The average transition weight is 115. They usually gain 40-80 pounds from this age. Me, I gained 70 pounds. Then 25 more in college.
It's exceptional in raw number, but not relative to height. He's 6'8"...

Don't really know too many people who gained 70 or 80 pounds through high school.
Shoot, Koa Peat was 6'7 200+ lbs. at 15 I think.

Dude is now 6'8, maybe 6'9 and 240 lbs. Parent played in the NFL and his brother is Andrus Peat, the multiple-time Pro Bowler offensive linemen on the Saints.

Basically built like Luka, studies his game and doing many of the same things him and Paolo are doing. Dude is strong af, tall and has the handle and BBIQ.

This was him at 15 (pretty sure his weight is wrong):

Yeah this is a totally different frame.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
It's exceptional in raw number, but not relative to height. He's 6'8"...

Don't really know too many people who gained 70 or 80 pounds through high school.

Yeah this is a totally different frame.
Yeah, we're basically seeing the trend of skilled skinny American players going up against skilled stocky Euro and South American players.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Alijah Arenas a 6 7' shooting guard. I don't know I think I'm gonna wait for these guys to become legit. His fluidity isn't standing out to me. He could be just another guy.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Shabazz Muhammad and Keith Frazier ruined it for me
😄 That's a name I ain't heard in a min. Funny I was never sold on Shabazz tho. I really thought Myck Kabonga was gone be the better player down the line, from there H2Hs :pachaha:
All for the Corey Joseph's to be the one to make it make it...I can't remember the name of none of those schools tho during that time:flabbynsick:

Daps
This is exceptional from transitioning from 8th to 9th grade. The average transition weight is 115. They usually gain 40-80 pounds from this age. Me, I gained 70 pounds. Then 25 more in college.
Interesting.

I was a chunky azz kid (100 lbs in 1st grade) but 145 lbs when I graduated high school.

In college, I started lifting weights and focused on mass. Went from 145 lbs first day of classes as a college freshman to 210 lbs by the end of sophomore year. My mom was a late bloomer like that too where she gained 30 lbs and grew 4 inches taller AFTER age 18.

Depending on his final height, he'll need to put on quite a bit of weight...at least 35-50 lbs and that's if he stays 6'8".

The Luka/Jokic type Americans end up playing offensive line or TE because the football coaches see the potential. What's left are a bunch of tall, skinny kids that need to bulk up. Bully Ball is real and the American youngins better hit up the squat rack and Chick Fil A.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Interesting.

I was a chunky azz kid (100 lbs in 1st grade) but 145 lbs when I graduated high school.

In college, I started lifting weights and focused on mass. Went from 145 lbs first day of classes as a college freshman to 210 lbs by the end of sophomore year. My mom was a late bloomer like that too where she gained 30 lbs and grew 4 inches taller AFTER age 18.

Depending on his final height, he'll need to put on quite a bit of weight...at least 35-50 lbs and that's if he stays 6'8".

The Luka/Jokic type Americans end up playing offensive line or TE because the football coaches see the potential. What's left are a bunch of tall, skinny kids that need to bulk up. Bully Ball is real and the American youngins better hit up the squat rack and Chick Fil A.
Look at Jokic and Luka dad. Both were big hefty dudes. Luka dad was a former pro PF

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks fluid.
Maybe it's me but I don't see any explosiveness.

I'm not sure that kind of attribute develops. You either have it or you don't. Maybe it won't matter in this new NBA. Anyway let's see what happens.