"154 division is full of KILLERS..i take the MOST RISKS..don't judge me by my RESULTS"- AUSTIN TROUT

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always liked Trout and he does deserve credit for being a willing dance partner to anyone in that division. Still though, an argument can be made that while its true he takes risks, he's also being fed to younger and stronger fighters. Not even necessarily more skilled than him either, just less battle worn, faster, stronger, and bigger.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hard to understand this.

On one hand, he gets props for accepting the challenge. He always seems available for top tier fighters to knock around.

On the other hand, when I see him booked for these fights over and over I often wonder how that's possible. He never wins these fights, and the object is to win.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Hard to understand this.

On one hand, he gets props for accepting the challenge. He always seems available for top tier fighters to knock around.

On the other hand, when I see him booked for these fights over and over I often wonder how that's possible. He never wins these fights, and the object is to win.

This.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Man has 2 wins over both Charlos and a Canelo win stolen from him.
He is a legend and a HoFer.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Man has 2 wins over both Charlos and a Canelo win stolen from him.
He is a legend and a HoFer.

He lost all fights because of his feather fist and movement. He should have best Canelp and big Charlo but moved to way to much. He lost this last Charlo fight clean because anytime he tried to really box and not move he got hit very hard. Had eyes that looked like they had golf balls under them.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Only KO'd by Hurd, not shame in that. Only was cleanly outboxed and outclassed by prime Lara.
Over or under a dozen I lost count and Lara is a runner not no killer yet, this Man found himself on the canvas a handful of times there

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
At the end of the day Sadaam Ali bested his best performance...Trout resume needed a Canelo win/draw and he found himself on the canvas there sooo......Walk away into the sunlight trout and dont try to finesse another payday