16 million dollar center for low income elderly folks in Baltimore burned down.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
lol for you to say i just googled it like i didnt know the MLK and his relationship with the jews off the top of my head :russ:

yet you have nothing to say about Malcolm calling him out:francis:
So that relationship means what to his relationship with black folks?

It means what to his thoughts on WHY folks riots and you criticizing me for piggy backing off HIS thoughts while you ride for Colin Cowherd?

Who puts a Colin Cowherd mentality over MLKs?
To even go as far as trying to smear MLK to make "your point?"
Who DOES that besides a sell out?

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So that relationship means what to his relationship with black folks?

It means what to his thoughts on WHY folks riots and you criticizing me for piggy backing off HIS thoughts while you ride for Colin Cowherd?

Who puts a Colin Cowherd mentality over MLKs?
To even go as far as trying to smear MLK to make "your point?"
Who DOES that besides a sell out?

plenty of people have talked badly about looting except you c00nns who find every excuse in the fukkin book to justify looting and stealing...meanwhile giving the Baltimore Police time to flip a prisoner and have them spitting BS to corroborate they story

Its chess not checkers negro and you negros that still want to loot and riot are playing checkers

it wasnt a smear.....MLK was in bed with the Jews this is a fact

I ride with Malcolm you ride with MLK :yeshrug::sas1:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
plenty of people have talked badly about looting except you c00nns who find every excuse in the fukkin book to justify looting and stealing...meanwhile giving the Baltimore Police time to flip a prisoner and have them spitting BS to corroborate they story

Its chess not checkers negro and you negros that still want to loot and riot are playing checkers

it wasnt a smear.....MLK was in bed with the Jews this is a fact

I ride with Malcolm you ride with MLK :yeshrug::sas1:
I don't give a fukk about "plenty of people."

You dismissed the folks of balitmore no different than any white person.

Worse of all, in a thread where I compared the "why's" of Cowherd and MLK, you decided to put him in a lesser light.

Who DOES that?

You're a clown sellout

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I don't give a fukk about "plenty of people."

You dismissed the folks of balitmore no different than any white person.

Worse of all, in a thread where I compared the "why's" of Cowherd and MLK, you decided to put him in a lesser light.

Who DOES that?

You're a clown sellout

first dikhead your a c00n for listening to cowherd in the 1st place.....oh im a listen so i can get offended ass negro
dismissed burning and looting....who doesnt dismiss this except for you cant do nothing wrong ass negro
negro you mad that someone doesnt see the world thru that same lame ass lens you see the world in....

go listen to some malcolm then get back to me

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
the so called church have been stealing money and molesting children for centuries. Nothing holy about those places. Good riddance :camby:

get this mindless militant bullshyt outtahere

That building was going to help low income seniors, provide free food, health assistance, etc. If you can't approve of that than you lost, period.

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps

That building was going to help low income seniors, provide free food, health assistance, etc. If you can't approve of that than you lost, period.

lol at calling me a militant. I'm the whole reason you coli militants have this whole sub forum.

Superstar
Daps
16 million dollar church eh? They could have built multiple greenhouses for a fraction of the price that would feed the community in multiple ways...

I guess when famine truly hits them they can start eating their bibles

Or beg for for more sponsorship

it sounds like it was a retirement facility that provided employment services to the community:

The retirement facility—which was 60 percent finished—included apartments for seniors and employment services for the local community before it was set ablaze Monday night. It was scheduled to open in the fall and host 60 seniors.

Arthur William, 56, is disabled and has lived in the neighborhood since 1968. He was on the waiting list to be given one of the apartments, but his hopes were dashed when he saw the facility on fire. “I had put my name on the list to get into the building. Now it’s gone my hopes are gone,” he said. He added he recalled in his childhood riots were almost daily occurrences in the neighborhood in the 1960s.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The fire wasn't started by the protestors. That was pointed out earlier.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland