16 of the highest paid movie roles of all time — including $100 million for a single film

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
So you mean the entire Pirate of the 'rib franchise mans wasnt acting he was ACTUALLY offfffffffffffff :wow:

He got to drink up, dress as a pirate, and film five movies on beautiful exotic beaches and islands around the globe while doing an impression of his good friend, Keith Richards. Johnny Depp was living that life. :myman:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
All of the actors listed got paid based on their box office draw.

Those actors get sought out and have the luxury of picking or turning downs roles.

:jbhmm:I’m surprised Bruce Willis wasn’t on that list
More like the other way around, most were deals to get paid a percentage of the box office profits.

It's not specifically mentioned in every bit but Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr all got a percentage of box office earnings as well (on top of high standard fees) for their franchises. That is where the big money is for actors (if a film becomes a hit of course).

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
More like the other way around, most were deals to get paid a percentage of the box office profits.

It's not specifically mentioned in every bit but Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr all got a percentage of box office earnings as well (on top of high standard fees) for their franchises. That is where the big money is for actors (if a film becomes a hit of course).

but studios always look at the box office draw of an actor when picking roles.

And I’m still surprised Bruce Willis didn’t get a percentage off the die hard franchise.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Will made nine figures off one flick and nikkas think he's worried about a fukking August Alsina:mjlol:
Will could have been Neo, Dom, and Django if he wasn't so pre-occupied with not fukking his own wife. He would be beyond goated in every era along with those movies but I guess he was just too busy having August and Jada get it on.

Breh beat the game with all the achievements but went out of his way to not get the high score. Will won but STILL somehow lost:snoop:

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
cameron diaz got 40 mill for bad teacher? damn. someone has to be pissed about that

Hollywood has been trying to throw the bag at her to lure her out of retirement, but she seems to be content with where she is now. Bad Teacher was a box office hit at the time, so I can see why she made the money from it that she did.