16 year old Pawgette kills White Male Uber Driver

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
This sounds like some bath salts shyt.

Finally somebody ask the most relevant question......was the bytch on drugs??? Even the article didn't ask that question...

As far as that age policy thing...I can tell you as a former driver, I've picked up several kids from schools and homes. Usually their parent will put the "little man" in the app where the kid is located, so it might say their parents name, and they will call to say their child is the one you are picking up. Then they are probably texting their kid to make sure everything is good. If that is a policy, I guarantee its not being adhered too....besides....you going leave a kid?...but then again if something happens you as the driver is partially "at fault"...soo....

Technically Uber is safer than a cab for driver and rider, because just like the article explained, the police saw her name on the phone. You are not a stranger, b/se they have your bank and phone information. Shiit happens....but shiit happens everywhere...soo. They going have to start doing security checks on riders???

Need to do a blood test on that joker....

Last edited:

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Finally somebody ask the most relevant question......was the bytch on drugs??? Even the article didn't ask that question...

As far as that age policy thing...I can tell you as a former driver, I've picked up several kids from schools and homes. Usually their parent will put the "little man" where the kid is located, so it might say their parents name, and they will call to say their child is the one you are picking up. Then they are probably texting their kid to make sure everything is good. If that is a policy, I guarantee its not being adhered too....besides....you going leave a kid...but then again ig something happens you as the driver is partially "at fault"...so....

I hope she was on drugs. Because if she wasn't then she is a stone cold killer

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DUDE IS FROM ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST AREAS IN THE COUNTRY....
(NORTH SHORE)

WTF WAS HE DOING DRIVING AN UBER?

:devil:
:evil:

Its people with some decent money that drive uber and lift sometimes from what I have seen why i couldnt say.