17 YEAR OLD ANTWON ROSE SHOT IN BACK BY WHITE SUPREMACIST/POLICE OFFICER MICHAEL ROSFELD

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A post on page 3 of this thread says something about cops in PA being able to use lethal force if someone tries to flee after a felony act or something.

I figured if dude had just shot some shyt up they'd use it to get the cop off.
That’s in most states

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
No, everyone is bound for it....but you can help rush the process...
1. You say tht as if those two statements are mutually exclusive.

2. Referring to your original statement everyone's life is always for tha taking, sinner or saint.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I don't get as fired up anymore because we refuse to unify (though ados is a step) and present America with a unified source. We still insist upon individualism and tribalism.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with Jussie for once.

This was a BAD shoot, the cop should not have shot the kid. But there are literally thousands of Black people who have been shot by the cops and hundreds of those cases are better ones to make a stand on than this one. Focusing on this one will just reinforce preconcieved notions on all sides - it's not the case that's gonna convert anyone or lead to any real changes.
Every black life lost unfairly should be taken a stand for . That's the problem we need to go 100 on all not pick & choose. Go tell his mom his life ain't worth fighting for .

Facts is if he was white he'd still be alive.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Every black life lost unfairly should be taken a stand for . That's the problem we need to go 100 on all not pick & choose. Go tell his mom his life ain't worth fighting for .

Breh, his life is gone before we knew his name. None of our fighting can bring him back.

There are 1000+ people getting killed by cops every year. it sounds good to say, "take a stand for all of them!", but that ain't human reality. If we focus on the ones who were just involved in drive-bys, then it runs the risk of creating the public perception, "These guys say cops are shooting unarmed innocent people but look at what kind of people they were, they were killers." It was WRONG for the cop to shoot Antwon Rose but putting his cause front and center ain't the ticket to saving the lives of other Black boys. There are a LOT of other cases that will do a better job of getting movement going in the direction we need.

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
The so-called "black community" in America has far bigger problems to be concerned with than these police shootings...

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Breh, his life is gone before we knew his name. None of our fighting can bring him back.

There are 1000+ people getting killed by cops every year. it sounds good to say, "take a stand for all of them!", but that ain't human reality. If we focus on the ones who were just involved in drive-bys, then it runs the risk of creating the public perception, "These guys say cops are shooting unarmed innocent people but look at what kind of people they were, they were killers." It was WRONG for the cop to shoot Antwon Rose but putting his cause front and center ain't the ticket to saving the lives of other Black boys. There are a LOT of other cases that will do a better job of getting movement going in the direction we need.

Sad story.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO

fukking retard.

I hope you apply that go 100 and not pick and choose logic with the rest of your day to day decision-making.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking retard.

I hope you apply that go 100 and not pick and choose logic with the rest of your day to day decision-making.
Man shut your Co0n ass up you fukk boy . Out here bringing shame to your family.

Unless you gone pull up save all that extra shyt.