'18 Midterms: Dems win House by largest midterm raw vote margin ever

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

ugh. Democrats love Republicans more than their base.

If I see anymore Ralph "not do what I campaign on and fukk expanding medicaid" Northam actions by these democrats that have won, I will not vote in the midterms. fukk it. Tired of this shyt.

Got my eyes on Doug "Lets move past Trump's sexual assault allegations" Jones at the moment. I want candidates who unapologetic maintain consistency with what they campaign and won on and what they do in office. No more "well when you're office its different". If Republicans can successful scare/convince their politicians to do exactly what they want them to do via primary challenge scares, then I think Democrats should be doing the same.

i was thinking about this earlier
would be interested in your and anyone else who would like to answer

what are your non negotiables in a candidate for 2018?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Even these races for Republicans who traditionally won these seats, are harder to hold on to in 2018, if these 2017 elections are anything indicated.

Dems are on a now or never position. They gotta take back the senate and the House. Hope voters stay mad and vote blue.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
So all this talk about fundraising advantages seems to ignore what I think is obvious that the GOP openly relies and courts big money donors and corporations and even blantantly tell their voters they work in their interests. Is this the reason for the money disadvantage for the Democrats? Please don't mistake that I don't realize that Democrats have also become slaves to corporate interests too but I think it cant be debated that the GOP is sucking their balls and licking their ass cracks in comparison to DNC flirting. :mjgrin:

Has this been dissected and taken into account?

Democrats, at least those not beholden to corporate interests, would win a lot of support if they made Campaign finance reform a major part of their platform. shyt is ridiculous and out of control.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So all this talk about fundraising advantages seems to ignore what I think is obvious that the GOP openly relies and courts big money donors and corporations and even blantantly tell their voters they work in their interests. Is this the reason for the money disadvantage for the Democrats? Please don't mistake that I don't realize that Democrats have also become slaves to corporate interests too but I think it cant be debated that the GOP is sucking their balls and licking their ass cracks in comparison to DNC flirting. :mjgrin:

Has this been dissected and taken into account?

Democrats, at least those not beholden to corporate interests, would win a lot of support if they made Campaign finance reform a major part of their platform. shyt is ridiculous and out of control.
Yeah its a dumb argument.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i really like That Perez seems to be pushing an every race grass roots type system
money and bodies on the ground.

plus the dems are doing amazing with individual donations this year from you know, real voters
not just one or two big demons like the cock brothers.