18 year black woman stabbed and killed by suspected white supremacist in Oakland

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Do they have the death sentence in cali???:what: I'm glad he got life without parole... but still..

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Eloborate what? I'm not going to get into that smear campaign/R. Kelly/Bill Cosby shyt they were pushing about Dr. Bey & I won't say much because I dont want to expose my hand because I'm really out here in the trenches & I feel like the death of Chauncey couldve been prevented if a nikka wouldve involved himself in those matters.

But as far as Chauncey goes, There was no Chauncey Bailey article about Dr. Bey. The die was cast when someone from the Eastbay Express wrote a hit piece about the Black Muslim Bakery. Bailey wasn't concerned about the inner-workings of the Bakery. Truth be told, Dr. Bey & Bailey had mutual respect for each other. Bailey was actually writing a piece about the corruption in the OPD & how they were shaking down black bikers. That came to me personally from Paul Cobb. Look closely, I don't know how far your roots go with this town shyt, but there was a plant from the OPD who was tied into 4th & the Bakery. Them brothas thought they were above the law (just like a few dope dealers who befriended cops) and forgot the rules of engagement.

False prophet, In what sense? The brother told it how it was and Cacs hated him for it. For the deaf, dumb & blind he was a guiding light. Rest in peace to that man. Rip to brorher Chauncey, Antar & Brother Waajid!

:mjlol:nikka fukk Yusef Bey. It's already been proven with DNA evidence that Pedo Bey was the father of the child that that made the female accuser 13 years old at time of birth (meaning they were having sex before then). He had a guilty verdict pending but died before the official court date.

:mjlol:Homie a pedofile, and he gets no empathy or respect from me. Just another gay area lame among many.