18 year old girl admits she gave a boy Herpes while fukking I’m a bathroom stall because she was to drunk to telll him

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this should be a crime, I despise people who spread STD's without informing their sexual partner of their STD status. people need to be able to make informed decisions.

Same but I think the more and more this type of thing happens the more people are going to actually advocate against it being a crime because they’re going to do the same because it happened to them.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Same but I think the more and more this type of thing happens the more people are going to actually advocate against it being a crime because they’re going to do the same because it happened to them.

this is why the government should mandate that every blood test is is also checked for STDs and subsidizes it at a fixed cost with no additional cost to the patient. this way no one is ignorant about their STD status and if questioned by a potential sex partner, they'd have an incentive to answer truthfully because it would eventually be known anyway. STD's don't need to be a rampant thing, poor public health policy allows it to persist in the manner that it does.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why the government should mandate that every blood test is is also checked for STDs and subsidizes it at a fixed cost with no additional cost to the patient. this way no one is ignorant about their STD status and if questioned by a potential sex partner, they'd have an incentive to answer truthfully because it would eventually be known anyway. STD's don't need to be a rampant thing, poor public health policy allows it to persist in the manner that it does.

I’m not mad at this at all. With that said yall be safe and responsible out here shyt is the Wild Wild West

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Another scary fact is a lot of attractive women have herpes.
You ever want to throw a nuke in your relationship ask to get an STD test with you before sex. Man, you can see the mushroom clouds go off in some of their eyes. It tells me all I need to know. It's the man version of the ultimate shyt test.