19 Year Old Kills Mother,Father and Grandmother

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bond set at $1M for 19-year-old man accused of killing mother, step-dad and grandmother
robert-denton-e1441037883714.jpg

Robert Seth Denton
Man charged with first degree murder after deadly shooting in Bristol[/paste:font]

BRISTOL, TN (WJHL) – Bond has been set at $1 million for a man accused of killing three family members and injuring a child after a shooting that happened over the weekend.

Robert Seth Denton, 19, is accused of killing his mother, step-father and grandmother inside a Bristol, TN home.

Monday morning, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office released the name of the victims.

Denton’s mother, 39-year-old Toshya Millhorn, step-father 36-year-old James Millhorn and grandmother 57-year-old Lena Rose were all fatally wounded at a home located in the 600 block of Henson Road around 5:45 p.m.

Denton faces three counts of first-degree murder, aggravated assault and felony reckless endangerment charges.

When officers responded to the scene Saturday evening, Toshya Millhorn and Lena Rose were found dead on the scene. James Millhorn died later at Johnson City Medical Center.

A fourth victim, a 7-year-old girl, is said to be in stable condition.

News Channel 11 was told Denton was shot by his grandfather during the shooting and was taken to Bristol Regional Medical Center before his arrest. He is currently being held at the Sullivan County Correctional Facility.

Sheriff Wayne Anderson revealed more details in a press conference Monday morning.

Sheriff Anderson said officers talked to Curtis Rose, Denton’s grandfather, who told them his grandson was responsible for the shootings. Rose told deputies, he was doing some work next to the home when he was approached by his grandson who told him the needed to call 911. Rose told investigators he went inside the home and found the victims and took the children to another room.

Rose told investigators, he then grabbed a pistol, ran out the home and spotted his grandson at the end of the driveway – as he was about to leave the property.

Rose told officers he fired a shot at Denton, striking him in the arm.

Police found Denton moments later at the 800 block of Henson Road.

Six children were inside the home at the time of the shooting. The bodies of the victims have been sent off for an autopsy.

The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office says the investigation is ongoing.

Denton was arraigned in Bristol Monday morning. His bond was set at $1 million.

Sick b*stard but it's no surprise. At least Grandpops busted back.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Wtf. White people gotta worry about their kids murdering them in their sleep. First those kids in Oklahoma now this dude. :why:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That's crazy, I was just reading a Rolling Stone article on this kid that killed his parents with a claw hammer and piled their bodies in their master bedroom then went and hosted a massive party at the house for over 5 hours. Dude even took a fukking selfie with his friend 45 minutes after revealing to his friend that he killed his parents, (he's the dude on the right..the friend is on the left):

Tyler Hadley's Killer Party

florida-murder-6-600x400-1387297002.jpg

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I don't even wanna know why... His grandfather should have gotten him in the neck and paralyzed him for life.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
White parents would avoid this if they just simply made they children keep they bedroom door open.

I better not dare close my door, ain't no plotting in my mother house lol