19 year woman shot in head after inviting man over to rob him

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
One of my guys is locked up over it. Him and another friend (but not of mine) were hustling, got set up by another guy to do a deal with an undercover. Something happened to make things fall out. My guy’s friend was shot in the back by the cop, died. When my nikka was caught, they put the body on him. He was convicted of attempted murder of the officer and murder of his boy.
Oh that’s fukking crazy breh

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
She had a rough life. I just looked up her facebook page. She had her first child at... 14 y/o:snoop:
Sad to see black youth wasting away like that. We'll see what the investigation comes up with because it does sound odd that a 4 on 1 ends up with one of the 4 dead and the other 3 of the 4 missing. Did they even get a shot off?

As my post in the first page about my similar story says be careful out there brehs.
I don’t feel bad for her or her kid hopefully the child is better off with someone else

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yep, she went quickly. Do not fukk around in Clayton County. It's some super grimey mf there but the women can be just as bad. They will set you up and don't care if you get killed. The mfs involved and set that shyt up should be charged with at the least involuntary manslaughter. Burying your child who had two children herself isn't easy. RIP lil mama

Sijeria L. Parks - View Obituary & Service Information
I'm sure it's still a hot girl summer in hell :manny:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL