1917 Trailer (2019) (Dir by: Sam Mendes) (Richard Madden, Benedict Cumberbatch, Colin Firth)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Any good war movies (in recent times) that feature black and other non-white soldiers?

Not trying to hate, but we don't get enough of our experiences up on screen as heroes. I do appreciate a WWI movie though. We have way too many WW2 movies. Surprised we don't have any Korean War flicks.
Red tails :lolbron:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I finally caught this and the cinematography (barring a few corny) special effects is bar none :whoo: It's so easy on the eyes :ohlawd: the one take sequence and the way it MASTERFULLY leverages tension the whole movie deserves allll the awards :wow:

Assuming we're talking cinematography awards and shyt, that is. Not best picture. The plot holes and lapse in common sense is damn near just as astounding :dwillhuh:

1600 men could die and you send TWO to save them? :what: The fukk was everybody else doing so important that come they couldn't come. Then they see TWO of their own planes fly overhead in that direction? :dahell: I'd be pissed if I'm marching thru corpses and mud and shyt. And then this b*stard tries to save the same german pilot??? :why: He was just tryna kill the two pilots that should've given you a ride, what the fukk did you think he'd do to you? :mindblown:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Threw this on tonight, and this is even better than I remember, which is saying a lot because I enjoyed the hell out of it when I saw it in theaters.

Felt stressed as hell when they were pushing the truck out of the mud, had to stretch real quick.:lolbron:

:wow::wow:

Last edited:

Kendom

Pro
Daps
Great flick. So intense. I love how everyone named in the title of the thread is barely in it. Gotta give George Mackay his props