1994 NYC vs Gentrified NYC : Fight

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
My bad, didn’t know the world revolves around u cac :camby:
Not a cac fakket (:umad:) stop being a sensitive bit*h over an old video...I've seen this months ago...it was funny then but now the shock value for me is gone because as the aforementioned.

Fakket posters always wanna shout "cac" whenever someone doesn't say what they wanna hear :camby:.

:stopitslime:.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Not a cac fakket (:umad:) stop being a sensitive bit*h over an old video...I've seen this months ago...it was funny then but now the shock value for me is gone because as the aforementioned.

Fakket posters always wanna shout "cac" whenever someone doesn't say what they wanna hear :camby:.

:stopitslime:.

Thread did 3 pages cac:umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's exactly what happens when you walk in with your hands down

Cac was out before he even hit the ground & reminded me of Julian The Hawk Jackson :russ:

Time stamped:

Bruh! You don’t have to have a mean knuckle game to know to protect your head. His pride wouldn’t let him walk away knowing he couldnt fight

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Lookin' like a Street Figher 2 Arcade intro vid.
giphy.gif

:russ:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bruh! You don’t have to have a mean knuckle game to know to protect your head. His pride wouldn’t let him walk away knowing he couldnt fight

You're right bro. You can tell he was on that pride bullshyt. Hands all down walking towards dude. Then he got stretched lol