Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's real simple...

Rules

1. Flip the above sample into a beat.
2. Post it up in this thread, Deadline is next Sunday midnight 1/29/2017
3. No adding of additional samples (no movie, or vocal samples, etc...)
4. Production style doesn't matter as long as you incorporate a part of the sample into the beat.

Judging will based off the following

1. creativity ( what makes it unique or stand out)
2. song potential (can this become a dope track with the right artist)
3. How well was the horn used (was the producer lazy with it or they went in)
4. Quality (mixing ect.., does the beat sound top notch or is it amateur night)

Depending on the number of entries we have, we might end up having 2 threads, the winners of both threads will face off with their beat in a new thread.

Please DO NOT POST MULTIPLE BEATS IN THIS THREAD. I will just keep your 1st beat and delete whatever other beats you decide to post up afterwards.

And if you wondering why I chose this sample since its on some epic shyt and similar to the Original beat tourney with the horns, We can put all the beats from that contest with this one together and have a dope lil EP or instrumental tape that follows one theme. That way everyone gets a chance to contribute whether they sample or compose original beats.

Please don't clog up the thread asking questions that are answered in this post.

Thanks Brehs #TunnelGang :salute:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's real simple...

Rules

1. Flip the above sample into a beat.
2. Post it up in this thread, Deadline is next Sunday midnight 1/29/2017
3. No adding of additional samples (no movie, or vocal samples, etc...)
4. Production style doesn't matter as long as you incorporate a part of the sample into the beat.

Judging will based off the following

1. creativity ( what makes it unique or stand out)
2. song potential (can this become a dope track with the right artist)
3. How well was the horn used (was the producer lazy with it or they went in)
4. Quality (mixing ect.., does the beat sound top notch or is it amateur night)

Depending on the number of entries we have, we might end up having 2 threads, the winners of both threads will face off with their beat in a new thread.

Please DO NOT POST MULTIPLE BEATS IN THIS THREAD. I will just keep your 1st beat and delete whatever other beats you decide to post up afterwards.

And if you wondering why I chose this sample since its on some epic shyt and similar to the Original beat tourney with the horns, We can put all the beats from that contest with this one together and have a dope lil EP or instrumental tape that follows one theme. That way everyone gets a chance to contribute whether they sample or compose original beats.

Please don't clog up the thread asking questions that are answered in this post.

Thanks Brehs #TunnelGang :salute:

yeah boss ill see if I can do either.

I can make the shyt but I aint got the best mixing skills....so that shyt might not be like yall.

yall be sounding like pros...lol:pachaha:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
go for it

I didn't' even know you made beats

that's cause when I first came here I posted it wayyyy back in 2014.

but I stopped cause some of my shyt got broke.....lol then when I got it fixed i wasnt interested no more until like 6 months ago....:mjlol: