[2/15-16] Bellator 215/216 [Mitrione/Kharitonov, Crocop/Nelson, Minakov/Kongo, MVP/Daley)

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Totally let down. I have 2/3 dream fights and MVP VS Daley was one of them. I was hype as fukk when this fight got announced. I almost went to Mohegan for it. Fell asleep in the 4th round. Boring as hell.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Are you mental midget, I was comparing the careers, I was comparing fights were wrestlers stall out non wrestlers lmao
It doesn't mean anything, after MVP beats Lima what new excuse will you have or will be man enough to admit you don't know what the fukk you are talking about
you can fight MVP like that and not get fukked up, but you won't get the W, you gonna have to take risk to beat MVP, and he is dangerous off his back and on his feet period, his BJJ his slick enough where you have to be worried about submission
Wonderboy and MVP share a common opponent, and the fight played out similar to this fight because the fighter used the same strategy and lost, Wonderboy still at the top of UFC, the fact you lack any ability to analyze fights and can only read resume which means nothing in reality, proves you only have biases and do look at facts

:russ::mjlol::umad:

Last edited: