Supporter
Daps
#ShuffleWatch :wow:

Shera Shuffle resweeping the nation. It just don't stop :wow:

dVr0THq.gif

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Loved this episode of Impact from start to finish.

Beer Money and EY/Bram brawling around the arena felt like the brawls from the Attitude Era.

Josh and Pope's sarcastic commentary is starting to grow on me.

Lashley vs Kurt in 3 weeks :wow:

I don't agree at all that they need to revamp the Knockouts. They just need to move on from The Beautiful People vs The Dollhouse and break up both of those groups and get a few singles KO feuds going.

People here still not giving Velvet credit for her ring work after she improved greatly and is the most popular knockout. :stopitslime:

Lethal Lockdown next week should be excellent.

I don't even like Grado, but Odarg the Great was funny and I like the idea of him and Shera as a comedy tag team.

Decay losing was dumb but expected. Not a great way to make the new team look strong. That said I think the tag division is coming together nicely.

Maria needs to stop fukking around and get back to wearing her ring gear. That's the only reason I wanted TNA to sign her and Bennett and she hasn't worn it once.:francis:

EC3 still doesn't make sense as a face. Him saying he had to go against Matt & Tyrus alone, and then accepting help from Spud anyway just made him look hypocritical, which is the last thing a face should be. Matt has been great in his role as the heel champion, turning him was a great move.

TNA managed to have a very entertaining show despite Angle, Lashley, and Jeff all not being on it. That's a very good sign for the future. Really looking forward to Lockdown.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maria needs to stop fukking around and get back to wearing her ring gear. That's the only reason I wanted TNA to sign her and Bennett and she hasn't worn it once.:francis:
She been out here wearing blazers and business slacks like she don't know why she famous :beli: