2/23 TNA Lockdown: Live From Wembley

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-Main event was fukkin great, the whole title picture storyline is marvelous, with great writing and great talent. Matt is really getting rewarded in life for cleaning up, nice to see, and he is rewarding TNA back with great performances.

-Spud excels in manager roles, very passionate and great actor. Loved that they gave us the "I see your a good guy, I forgive you, JK did you really think I'd forget your bullying?" swerve. Doesn't happen enough in wrestling.

-Decay is cringe everytime. Like that they took Crazy Steve to a dark place, but the constant Manson song and struggle video packages just comes off so lame to me. Abyss is an OG but he just seems so dated nowadays.

-Not excited to see Maria actually go into the Knockout division, as she is shyt.

-They really need a mid-card title to use a stepping stone to the main event like the IC title. A guy that would greatly benefit from this is Bennett. The X-Division title is supposed to be exchanged for a title shot every year, but they keep rebranding it's purpose and right now it's clearly a cruiserweight title.

-Usually I hate when guys that are able to be top guys are reduced to a tag team, but Roode and even Storm are making it worthwhile. the tag division is pretty decent right now, which is hard for any company to do.

-Eli Drake is gold as a heel, would like him to get in a more serious feud, and again deserves to be mingling with a mid-card title belt that is non existent.

-LASHLEY PUT IT DOWN ON THE MIC?! Loved his segment!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Whoever's writing for TNA now is :banderas:

We got continuity, characters actually have clear motivations :banderas:

Just two years ago Samoa Joe was painting his face and trying to skin people alive :heh:

Because he didn't like the catering or some shyt :heh:

:lupe: So TNA is worth watching now? Corgan heading creative is actually working?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My nikka E. LI. DRAKE needs to body Grado/Odarg/whatever, and be done, and move on to something better. This dude seems like he may have something if mentored and booked correctly.