2/26 ESPN+ PPV: Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury / Ilunga Makabu vs Badou Jack (WBC Cruiserweight Title)

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I cant sanction this :mjlol: thats an absurd out weigh

He would have def murdered paul doe
Nah breh...I've seen too many small heavyweights beat a bigger heavy..and if they dont they do not gas out in the first round..Greg hardy should not have a professional win over him and look more like the boxer than Rahman Jr..he just got knocked the fukk out in some bare knuckle contest....Jake Paul has a chance with someone like that

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

This gonna be a reality to people who think you can play boxing

I’m watching it now.. Fury definitely won I’m just surprised that he didn’t do better. Like he was getting hit with weird shyt to me. It happens especially when facing new boxers, but that lunging jab and overhand was not shyt he should be hit with.

Then there was the knockdown….. c’mon bruh. Off a jab? Why against Paul of all people

But Fury is still only 8-0 and not finding good fights. Sad to say, Jake might’ve even been his best competition despite him could’ve made this a lot easier

And the “knockdown” was definitely a slip mixed with this dude getting hit with that push jab again.

But the 4th and 6th and 7th is how he should’ve fought every round. this fight showed the difference of fighting a boxer still tho. Fury ate those punches because it didn’t have any real boxing power behind it.. a lot of MMA dudes run into this problem when coming up in boxing. Fury is used to getting rocked by heavyweights… including his giant ass brother. Nothing Jake landed hurt him. He got a cut but i mean he was basically letting Jake land his overhand for a minute. He didn’t take it away. Tyson Fury took that away from Wilder

Fury could’ve cooked him if he was more offensive minded. He said the pressure of being a main event so soon was crazy. He admitted it actually in the post fight. He basically said everything I said

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And another thing… why even request a small ass ring if you the one moving:dahell:

It’s counterproductive. He could’ve kept a regular ring and danced even more circles, got in better ranges, countered better, etc.

Someone like Viddal definitely smoking this dude… so is Rahman even after getting ko’d