2/27 DAZN: Canelo Alvarez vs Avni Yildirim (WBC/WBA Super Middleweight Titles)

Who wins?

• Total voters

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
fight was an embarrassment to boxing. Before people say I’m hating I used to be a huge fan of this guy until I started paying attention to his tactics

Use steroids and fight your sparring partner in your prime all while taking a vow to face no more Mexican fighters (imagine if a black fighter said this about no more black fighters) and definitely staying away from black fighters on a European tour to face as much easy white boys as he can.....Refuse to gave Mexican mandatories or dodge champions until they belt is removed from them for being overweight and apply for the title by not fighting for it, but making a phone call to take the vacancy after you refused to fight the champion who had called you out for a whole year. none of the black fighters could ever do this type of hoe bullshyt and still get treated with this respect. It’s not about fighting anymore. It’s about his record

great fighter, but that is shameful.

so many boxers I’m a fan of, especially Mexican fighters, but I’m a boxing fan first. I want tank and Haney to both win, but when the day comes I want to see one of them beat eachother. I want Shakur to face nothing but the hardest most challenging fights and he is from my hometown. I just want to see good boxing. I like Spence and Crawford, but I want them both to have difficult next fights. Whether it be Terrance vs Porter or Spence vs whomever... back in the day Floyd and Zab or any Floyd fight I thought was scary at the time, I said I won’t like him unless he fights the best. Cotto fought the best, so I became a fan of his. This man in his prime taking retirement fights months apart. No one even knew who this fukking guy was. Canelo is a great fighter and has a good resume. But they held Floyd to the fire as he was a old ass man about to retire telling him that he was scared to face this young Mexican with more firepower than him. Said he was soft if he didn’t take the fight. A old man. shyt wasn’t close. Canelo picks and chooses. Not a real Mexican warrior like the others. I’m not a fan of no boxer who cheats and takes steroids. Stop with the contaminated meat bullshyt
Busted out the alias:russ:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Before Yildirim, Canelo fought:

Callum Smith - WBA 168 Champion - HIT WITH A REHYDRATION CLAUSE AND COMING OFF OF A POOR PERFORMANCE MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT HE LOST

Sergey Kovalev - WBO 175 Champion - COMING OFF OF A QUICK 5 WEEK TRAINING CAMP AFTER ALMOST BEING STOPPED BY YARDE - OH AND HIT WITH THAT CANELO REHYDRATION CLAUSE
Daniel Jacobs - IBF 160 Champion - REHYDRATION CLAUSE AFTER FIGHTING A TOUGH FIGHT AGAINST A TOP CONTENDER

In a row.:mjlol:
FIXED:mjgrin:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Canelo is a great boxer, who is potentially in his prime right now.

As a sports fan, of course I'm excited to watch a great athlete perform at their peak. In the same way I would get excited to watch Barry Bonds, or Lebron James play, I get excited to watch Canelo fight fighters with weight stipulations that leaves them drained so i can cheer and overexaggerate these GLORIFIED SPARRING MATCHES.
:mjlol:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol: a fighter known for sticking other fighters with rehydration clauses all of a sudden doesn't have a "rehydration Clause for 1 fighter:francis:that's cool.. you a stan and obviously ok with mismatches. i wont be responding to you anymore:russ:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:mjlol: a fighter known for sticking other fighters with rehydration clauses all of a sudden doesn't have a "rehydration Clause for 1 fighter:francis:that's cool.. you a stan and obviously ok with mismatches. i wont be responding to you anymore:russ:

See you May 8, amigo.
IKyj4EvCF8NaDYz93wlMg1Tk9yA4-6Ev6c3RgdFIArD0amCO36wZdaDxhqdK31Y215RiwZXL8g4QCqodtcBwGbqq6AtSBbooYEGRm8aPs7Mx8zA0nZyRkl7_KxnG1hn90uPnOH9b

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Joel Diaz Receiving Death Threats Over Yildirim's Loss To Canelo

Joel Diaz, trainer for Turkish star Avni Yildirim, is getting bombarded with threats over his boxer's crushing defeat at the hands of WBC, WBA super middleweight champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, which took place on February 27th at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.
Yildirim, who had the entire country of Turkey behind him, was dominated from the start of the contest - with Diaz stopping the fight after three rounds to prevent Yildirim from taking further punishment.
Since that contest took place, Turkish fans have attacked Diaz - with many alleging that he was paid off by Canelo's team to sabotage Yildirim's camp.

Yildirim is taking the loss so hard that he does not want to return to Turkey, thinking that he dishonored his country.
"He feels that he has disappointed his homeland and does not want to go back to Turkey. He cried in the bathroom and said nothing," Diaz revealed