[2/7/24] AEW Dynamite+Rampage: Darby/Sting vs. Ricky/Big Bill for AEW Tag Titles; Hangman vs. Swerve for AEW #1 Contender; TK has a major announcement

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Live from the home of the Phoenix Suns and the arena Tom Chambers and Kevin Johnson built, the Footprint Center
1200px-Footprint_Center_2022.jpg

VIRTUAL-COURT-SIGNAGE.jpg

GFdgSg0WsAA2uQN

Tornado tag madness for the AEW Tag Titles. Will the legend Sting head into Revolution with the gold?

GFblFSJW8AAQld_

Swerve vs. Hangman III - Swerve told Nana no interference so Hangman doesn't have any excuse when he loses
GFVq5FsW0AAgMnx

CMLL brings elite lucha libre action to the Valley of the Sun
GFdP5frWoAAKPgX

Hopefully Takeshyta retires Jericho
GFSCtzmWUAAx0gv

Snooki on commentary :wow:
GFdXvBoWsAEgAgl

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Looking forward to see what Sting goes flying off of in this match!

Red Velvet is like 1-3 in her last four matches. Why the fukk is she in the ring with Toni? This is the exact same thing I said was wrong with Emo Sakura and Skye Blue. How hard is it to make matches that make sense?

The Trios match should be really good. Hachicero had a great showing on Saturday.

:francis: I know it won't happen but I hope Tak quickly and brutally leaves Jericho as a stain on the mat.

Not liking the overall idea of Page and Swerve. This is a retread and for no reason. The math and the optics just suck all around. If Page wins you put a dent in Swerve, period. But if Swerve wins, he goes on to face Joe at the ppv. If Swerve wins then what was the point in Joe's reign? If Swerve loses, again, you'd be puttting a dent in Swerve.

If it's a 3 Way....ehhhhh, then you could say Joe/Swerve didn't lose but that puts the belt on Hangman (possibly) and no one wants that. If Joe retains and pins Hangman, you still have Swerve lose a World Title match and I don't like that happening on his route to the title. Granted, things don't need to be perfect but dammit if Swerve doesn't have all the momentum in the world.

I get striking while the iron is hot. But TK could have structured this better. Had he put other VIABLE challengers in the wings Joe could have had a feud with wrestler X, Swerve could cement himself vs Y and Hangman could stay busy with Z. But TK isn't that type of guy or lacks that wrestling mind.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Sting winning his last championship belt :mjcry:

If they push some bullshyt like Darby betraying him just to be his opponent at Revolution, tho :ufdup:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
near PPV level card but not PPV level crowd

Probably would’ve did more if people knew more than a week or two in advance who’d be there

fukk around and buy tix early only to be stuck with a card like Collision had :scust: