2 killed including shooter and one injured at Texas church. Video included.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i'm trying to make sense of it.. The last person i'd want next to me in that situation is someone shrieking, giving away my location and drawing attention to me.
I should look up if they got studies on this reaction.

:russ:

There was a question I kept getting wrong in one of the modules I took covering work place violence. In the event that a shooter starts blasting the workplace, employees should scatter and find obstacles to hide behind but try to to distract the shooter by yelling or some shyt like that, I'm like doesn't that make it more likely the shooter picks you out? :mindblown:

I kept choosing the option where I just bolt for an exit and that's the wrong answer. :dead: Everybody agreed that nobody is gonna be calm enough to do what the module suggested.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Of course he was white. Hardly any black people up in there and he manages to kill of of them :mjpls:

And why would a person of color choose to live in a town called White Settlement :dahell:????????

The racial makeup of the city was 85.83% White, 4.05% African American,
And not only that, black folks don't go around shooting up Churches.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The shootings at churches in this country will soon be just like the one in New Zealand

The goal is, as always, to take out as many people as possible, so the shooters will just start rolling with assault rifles

Remember: These people are unwell and go into this shyt with the idea that they will not come out alive anyways

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
There were at least 4 people in that church holding heat :dahell:

If you gotta go to church with a gun, what's the point?

You have to go everywhere with a gun. A lot of us take the U.S. for granted. Imagine living in Brazil, Jamaica or Puerto Rico. The world has always been filled with evil. Imagine if slaves had guns:wow: