2 little girls curse eachother out! smh

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think alot of folks be on that idc about other people shyt

Because deep down they don't wanna face the truth.
Which each passing fukking day, you see more and more that black people ain't even trying.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Turned this offmbefore the 30 sec mark. Once I heard them talking about "coochie" and "sucking d***" I said enough. Adults laughing at this? Hell I see this everyday at Anacostia station and it hurts just as bad. Cussing at or around your kids has a direct impact on their language

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:macdrewtf:

"An Apple Doesnt Fall Too Far from the Tree"

Whether African American, Native American, Caucasian, Rican, etc. Good Parenting is needed and not only is the child at fault but also the adult that sits an allows this type of fukkery to go on (sorry yall but situations like this piss me off) and not correct it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
White kids are known for talkin shyt and cursing their parents out. You don't see this as much in the black community. The funny thing is the same nikkas in here talkin bout black woman this and that, would be the same ones making a thread saying black parents are too hard on their kids or shouldn't beat them.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
White kids are known for talkin shyt and cursing their parents out. You don't see this as much in the black community. The funny thing is the same nikkas in here talkin bout black woman this and that, would be the same ones making a thread saying black parents are too hard on their kids or shouldn't beat them.

Word, brothers seriously need to get off that pedestal fam.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I dont get it...why do they record it? :what:

sheer ignorance on they part/they see it as a joke. They need to realize that while they think that the finger is being pointed and shaken in the childs face, that same finger is going to get pointed in "parents" faces.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It pisses me off when you guys say this. Clearly you must not have enough intelligence to realize, everyday theirs a (((NEW)))) video showing the ignorance and self-patronizing in black woman. So you guys are clearly addressing the wrong set of people with their opinions instead of addressing the (((problem))) in the black community.