2 sisters with the same biological parents (confirmed by DNA) but two different races

broller

Veteran
Daps
My nephew looked like the girl on the left when he was younger. But by the time he was in his teens,he looked more like the girl on the left.

You said he looked like the girl on the left twice. Do you mean he looked more white early and got darker?

I assume he's biracial?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
these type of lies only work on people who take everything they see on the internet at face value. most especially people who would still be using twitter post Musk...

:yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Then they are not 2 different races

just one don't have much Melanin the other has a lot :manny:
You don’t genetically become one race when you have parents of different races.

Why are either of you talking like race has a legitimate genetic or biological definition? Race is just a social construct created when White people lumped various other people into arbitrary categories based on appearance, social status, and geopolitical relationships. You could technically make arbitrary rules to define race, but it wouldn't have any inherent biological justification. Geneticists proved scientifically that to split humanity into 3 or 4 or 5 races isn't valid.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
black-white-skin-twin-sisters-lucy-maria-aylmer-fb__700.jpg

:jbhmm:
This is a different situation. The mother of these girls is mulatto and the father is white.

Anyways the pic posted in op is fake.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Classic example how the media makes people dumb. :camby: One having skin condition doesn't make her a different race. That's equivalent to saying Sammy Sosa if off-white.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Classic example how the media makes people dumb. :camby: One having skin condition doesn't make her a different race. That's equivalent to saying Sammy Sosa if off-white.
And you're the perfect example of how dumb people believe everything they see on the internet. :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said he looked like the girl on the left twice. Do you mean he looked more white early and got darker?

I assume he's biracial?

Actually I meant he looked like the girl on the right as a child. Pale,curly blonde hair and blue eyes.But got darker skin,dark brown eyes and dark brown hair color as he got older.

Not biracial, although their is some native blood on both sides of the family. You couldnt tell by looking at my uncle,but you can see it with my aunt:respect:#WeWereAlreadyHere