2 Tiny Dogs hoe out a Bear

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Bearbreh was like huh nice house fountain water hitting right I wonder what kinda artisan honey these cacs got :jbhmm:

Then the terriers blew up his spot like he wasn't finna leave the fridge open for them when he was done :martin:

My teenage bear son ain't wanna turn a simple B&E into a double homi so he bounced :manny:

Smart bear. Beareh knew a polar bear that got off doing this but his homie who is a black bear was shot for “looking dangerous”. Beareh knew he fell in the middle of the color spectrum and didnt wanna take any chances.

:wow: He was able to go home to Mama Bear due to his quick thinking.

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Small dogs have small brains :francis:

They usually believe they're bigger than what they are. I've owned a few in my life.

They'll legit run up on bigger dogs like they want all the smoke.. Not knowing they're tiny and will get fukked up easily.. They don't realize it until the bigger dog snaps them back to reality:francis:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Nah man, massive L for #Dogset. How they gonna let the bear get all the way in the house, let alone for that amount of time
full
?

:russ:

Nah the dogs HAD to hear him or at least smell him ( how stank is that house that you don’t notice a wild ass bear stench) .

:mjlol:

Them dogs were hyping themselves up and making up routes in the back room before they ran out

B8-CC07-C9-7-FF2-4-A1-E-8-E14-147-E6-C2-AD3-EB.gif

089475-DB-8-D9-A-4-E5-E-BC7-C-412-FE08-FE96-E.gif

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
Matter fact I’m bugging Black bears don’t count.

Brown bears actually get violent.
Got mixed up

makes more sense. Lmao we have a whole bunch of black bears here and they don’t bother anyone. A lot of people walk with sticks or dogs just in case because there’s a mama bear and 2 cubs ( a bit bigger now) that roam in the neighborhood behind me.

:sadcam: I live in the boonies

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Chim @Khajiit let me into one of their Catset meetings and I ate all their snacks and declined their offer for me to join. :mjlol: at least the dogs bum rushed the bear

DogSet Filth is forbidden at CatSet meetings:scust:

p*ssy ass bear should have ate those drehs. Beareh might as well commit that :francis: