☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
U.S.-Mexico drug tunnel spanned 800 yards - CNN.com

someone gonna die for losing all that coke.
2 Tons of cocaine???? :dahell:

yamcha_dead_by_alexiscabo1-d9xiyk9.png
It was just one ton, about 1100 kilos......still worth an easy 15 million, this is an unprecedented seizure in San Diego, and unheard of in a tunnel. The last seizure of bricks in a tunnel was like 175 kilos. This is 10x that. If you read an in depth article you will see how hilarious and simple some of this trafficking is....and also about 2 tons of weed, but that's just a bonus.

This is a staggering loss for whomever was responsible for that load, we will see what the authorities release regarding those responsible...Also, of note, this is the third tunnel found in less then a month, two were Calexico area, and this on in Otay Mesa, I'd presume it's likely there is a connection.
Who is still buying all that brick weed? :mindblown:

always a funny stat to me when they say a "ton" like its a lot.

What'd they expect? they built an entire tunnel for some dime bags? :heh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A ton is not alot?? :ld:

this is about 2 tons of cocaine :
coast-guard-cocaine-seizure.jpg

this is about 1 ton of weed:
539w.jpg
bruh...we're talking about a tunnel though.

A TUNNEL with lights and rails and plumbing.

I'd expect truckloads :heh:

A few wrapped packages ain't that impressive....the value is one thing, but the sheer size of the package? eh.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
some of these tunnels apparently cost a million or more to build, but they probably make that back in one day

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tunnels are usually for bulk marijuana loads....toneladas....not cocaine, crystal, or heroin. Those drugs are much less dense then marijuana, and higher value... much easier to bring across the border in smaller loads. 1100 kilos is a big seizure.....in a San Diego area tunnel, it is unprecedented, as I said. There are a few reasons why it happened, could be someone sick of losing product at the border, could have been a favor for someone who wanted to cross the load quickly....If you see the pics they are color coded for different buyers in the LA area (likely), or different locations.

Last edited: