2 women left on Earth, you can only choose 1 option....who you taking?

You must choose 1

• Chick 1

Votes: 44 95.7%
  • Chick 2

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does it really matter at this point? Our kids are going to be doing far sicker things than their mother ever did if we hope to repopulate the planet:francis:

At this point your just trying to pick the best womb for the job. And the one least likely to fall apart after 3 or 4 children physically.

I would probably think its a test from God if the 5 was a proverbs 31 angel,but shes definitely not. But what if the test is refusing to smash either in your darkest time of thirst and hopelessness?Then one day out of the jungles walks a 3rd woman? A naked,submissive queen with dreads holding a plate of food:wow:

Pass on both#WaitForHer:respect:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Fellas,

An Extinction level event has occurred & there are now 3 ppl on Earth, you and the below 2 chicks. You MUST choose one to survive/re-populate with:

1. A chick who's been in over a thousand (literally) adult movie scenes, she's a 9 without makeup, very chill, and she cooks, cleans etc.

2. A chick who's body count is only on one hand, she is a strong 5 without makeup, she is argumentative, and doesn't believe in cooking or cleaning.

You must choose one, who is it?
The first chick. Who gives a shyt about adult movies when we the last 3 people on earth. Who gonna judge me besides the 2nd chick and she'd be hating regardless.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Fellas,

An Extinction level event has occurred & there are now 3 ppl on Earth, you and the below 2 chicks. You MUST choose one to survive/re-populate with:

1. A chick who's been in over a thousand (literally) adult movie scenes, she's a 9 without makeup, very chill, and she cooks, cleans etc.

2. A chick who's body count is only on one hand, she is a strong 5 without makeup, she is argumentative, and doesn't believe in cooking or cleaning.

Ain't nobody left to shame me :sas2:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Probably Option 1.

I'm not so worried about cooking/cleaning, but I'm just not having kids with a chick I don't get along with regardless of body count or whatever.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fellas,

#1 is not realistic bro most hoes 9 and better can’t cook to save their lives :mjlol: