20 min of Boom-Bap Excellence: Tek n Destroy EP

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sup coli brehs and brehettes. Just dropped a new tape with the big homie @TEKBEATZ and my nikka Rome from Chicago. He's only 24 and one of the rare young nikkas that appreciate real hip-hop.
We from 2 different eras and cities and were still able to kill the chemistry with this shyt.

So if you got 20 minutes and love dope beats and bars, you'll be in for a treat. We appreciate the listens and feedback. Thank you. :salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The best one was the first one. But all three were dope breh.

Fred.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I still bump boom bap bullies so I'll peep this. :salute:

Edit: Oh is this a compilation? I've heard a few of these already. :jbhmm:

Apologies. This the first time all these tracks are available to stream or purchase on Spotify, Apple, Google, Amazon, etc...

I released a few before that you heard on Boom Bap Bullies or on youtube but then we added a few new joints as well like Heavy Metal, Bars 2, Time will Tell, etc...

I basically put all the songs I recorded with my nikka Rome over Tek Beats on to one lil ep. Kinda like a lil appetizer/teaser for the newer shyt we gon drop. We got a project with nothing but soulful beats and another one with nothing but trap beats all produced by coli nikkas.

Saying that you still bump boom bap bullies (I dropped that in 2018) is the biggest compliment you can give so its much appreciated breh.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The best one was the first one. But all three were dope breh.

Fred.

Thanks fam. Mad people been fukking with Heavy Metal. Its also the newest track on there so I appreciate you listening and giving feedback.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Let's goooooo

picgifs-beer-7.gif