2000s kids what do you miss about the 2000-2005 era??

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm a 90s kid technically (born in 1984) but it's weird...my high school years stretched from 1998-2002. And I was in college from 2002-2005. That was an interesting period for me considering my little sister was born in 1992 and I was watching her grow up along with the stuff of that time.... but whoever said friendships were more meaningful back then...I agree. Truly. I've actually been really nostalgic about that era lately cause I remember it so vividly down to who I was hanging out with, what I was wearing, what I was into, what I was watching on TV, what movies were on, it's like my memory of that time period is so crystal clear and meaningful....

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
I miss how oblivious I was as a kid, too many wanna grow up fast now and they're fukkin up the system. Gaming, Music and going outside for the sake of getting out of the house, the internet has crippled a lot of the next generation imo

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm a 90s kid technically (born in 1984) but it's weird...my high school years stretched from 1998-2002. And I was in college from 2002-2005. That was an interesting period for me considering my little sister was born in 1992 and I was watching her grow up along with the stuff of that time.... but whoever said friendships were more meaningful back then...I agree. Truly. I've actually been really nostalgic about that era lately cause I remember it so vividly down to who I was hanging out with, what I was wearing, what I was into, what I was watching on TV, what movies were on, it's like my memory of that time period is so crystal clear and meaningful....
I hear what you saying breh but you were grown than a muthafukka in the 2000s. You were paying bills and shyt man. lol

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Actually more like 91. If the majority of your childhood years (3-12) weren't spent in the 90s you are not a 90s kid but instead a 00s kid.

By your definition. That would put 94 nikkas at half and half. I don't believe they 90s nikkas for shyt.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I was born in 94 so I guess I'm a 90s kid..

I miss when spongebob was fresh and everybody I knew fukked with that show

Jimmy neutron was dope, fairly odd parents too but that spongebob :wow:

I also miss my mom packing gushers in my lunch and I'd eat them long before recess or lunch time

I miss my ps2, tekken tag was my first game, fell in love with the music from the airport stage from tekken 4

I could go on all day tbh
94 :wtf:

Why did I think you were one of the old heads in here :dahell:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
By your definition. That would put 94 nikkas at half and half. I don't believe they 90s nikkas for shyt.

No it doesn't because the majority of their childhood was in the 00s. 91 borns are the last 90s babies to have the majority of their childhood be in the 90s.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I didn't know their were so many young kids on this site:lupe:

its obvious when you read the rap forums (just the knowledge of music or lack there of) and certain subjects in the ladies room.

There's a lot of old heads from SOHH era but there are a lot of kids/teenagers. Probably one of the more younger forums on the net. It's not like Okayplayer which is pretty much dead because there's all old heads and not many newer posters keeping it moving.

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I was born in 94 so I guess I'm a 90s kid..

I miss when spongebob was fresh and everybody I knew fukked with that show

Jimmy neutron was dope, fairly odd parents too but that spongebob :wow:

I also miss my mom packing gushers in my lunch and I'd eat them long before recess or lunch time

I miss my ps2, tekken tag was my first game, fell in love with the music from the airport stage from tekken 4

I could go on all day tbh

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
MTV and BET are dead. Basically the whole music video on TV is a dead art, just go on youtube and be done :to:

Kobe Bryant, he held us down so many summers :to:

X-men the original series :to:

Blackplanet :to:

Myspace :to:

G-Unit :to:

Nas Jay-Z beef :to:

thisis50.com :to:

Easy real estate money :to:

Lehman Brothers :to:

Low gold prices :to:

Miami :to:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
GTA when it was actually innovative & fun :banderas:

GTA 3 was the real game changer. I was so blown away by that game. I'd easily call it my favourite game of all time for what it was and how innovative and revolutionary it was.

All the other GTAs have been cool, I'd cop any GTA that comes out but none of em have the effect 3 had. Although San Andreas is the best one, 3 had that wild revolutionary impact.