"2012...SUCKED" - Zach Ryder...

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if they were using them WCW tactic Jericho wrote about in his first book where when you bought a Jericho action figure the receipt would say "HOGAN" and he received the royalities?
:russ:

That's some ruthless shyt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm sure at some point money stop being important as it is to actually doing a job you love.
plenty of wrestlers make a comfortable living on the indy's

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Getting paid a ton money to NOT work >>>> getting paid far less to work 40-50 hrs a week on a "real job"
I doubt he's making that much money. His downside for his contract is probably less than 70k. Which sounds nice until you factor in that he pays for his own health insurance & doesn't have a benefit package.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I doubt he's making that much money. His downside for his contract is probably less than 70k. Which sounds nice until you factor in that he pays for his own health insurance & doesn't have a benefit package.

bruh, I highly doubt Zack Ryder is making less than 70K. He's prob making 6-figs easily. If guys who don't wrestle don't matter much on the payroll, then there's no point for deavors.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting paid a ton money to NOT work >>>> getting paid far less to work 40-50 hrs a week on a "real job"
I place doing something where you can be content or possibly happy over money, that's just me. :manny: I get it, professional wrestling is his true love, but the company he's in doesn't love him back. At least make a go of it somewhere else.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I place doing something where you can be content or possibly happy over money, that's just me. :manny: I get it, professional wrestling is his true love, but the company he's in doesn't love him back. At least make a go of it somewhere else.

I dont disagree, but at the same time, Vince probably wont let guys like him go. He can easily rebuild his fan base via YouTube, social media and POSSIBLY be a star in GWF or TNA.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still :dwillhuh: at how the wwe couldnt run with this dude when he was one of the most over people in the company. SMDH
They used him to put a bytch over who didn't even stay in the company for another year...I'm still bitter about that :to:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Was watching the Zack/Eve/Cena/Kane clips again. GOAT burial :mjlol:

Hopefully things work out in AEW