2013 BET Hip Hop Awards Cyphers List Revealed

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:what: How many times they gonna throw Slaughterhouse up there?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
SMH! I swear can they just get a Philly cypher just once? Yes the bias, but it would definitely be better than most of these lineups. That ish would just be about 20mins long and it wouldn't be family friendly. But most of them have some sort of name around the industry or outside of Philly.
Reign Man, Reed Dollaz, Black Thought, Hollowman, Kre Forch, Cyssero, Chill Moody, Spade, Pretty Ugly, Beard Gang (Jakk Frost, Freeway, Tana, Reef, Malik B), Ms Jade, Nina Ross, Haddy, Chic Raw, Quilly, Peedi, Grippaz, Liva, Sandman...whoever

yea, I cant bring myself to get into these BET cyphers or get hype for these threads knowing that I can just walk by a random cypher that's better than 95% of these BET things.

Spurs91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Eminem is with SH too, kinda makes sense with the album coming and them being the only group that have 4 people all the rest have 5

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
lookin forward to hearing the ASAP one.. they killed it on funk flex not too long ago.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You not heard of Kendrick Lamar :comeon:

The comprehension fail in this post :snoop:

on a side note these nikkas gotta stop with the kendrick dikkriding/hype train, if he got a dope verse let nikkas hear it when it drops and decide for themselves, but nah these nikkas gonna talk about it weeks before it comes out, already hyping it beyond reasonable expectations :scusthov: