2013 Fantasy Football Start Em/Sit Em Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'd find a way to get Brown in your lineup (flex would be fine). He has no competition for carries, and he'll bail you out in case something weird happens with Dennis Johnson a la Chris Ogbanaya last week in Cleveland. So basically, your RBs will be Johnson, Ivory and Brown. Keep the WRs as is.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Alright brehs. 2 teams, two championship games. I got issues at RB.

Demarco Murray or Reggie Bush?

For my other squad im choosing between Rashad Jennings, Frank Gore or Jordan Todman?

What you think brehs?

I like Murray but the Cowboys arent scared of abandoning the run and Bush plays well at home.

Im thinking Jennings in the other league since there's a chance the Oak/SD game could be a shootout

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
I'd go Reggie, although I think demarco has a great game as well. That turf is awful in Washington, so that's a tiebreaker for me.

I like the Jennings call as well. Oak making the have the centerpiece of the offense, although Gore is right behind him

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Looks like MJD is starting...

Todman :camby:

but brehs I have another interesting dilemma now...The weather in GB is terrible today and I got Ben as my QB...This is looking like a game similar to last week where Pitt will go up and run the ball for the majority of the game...

Should I start Fitzpatrick?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
I would flip a coin on that one because you really can't go wrong with either defense...

I'm rolling with Cleveland...

Yeah, that's some ol' "could go either way" type decision-making right there. :heh:

I'm in the championship game today against my brother in law, $200 on the line. This fool went 6-7 on the season and SNUCK into the damn playoffs (I was 9-4 and finished 3rd) but he has Jamaal Charles and Josh Gibson....so of course, he started beastin' outta nowhere during the last week. He's the equivalent of the "hot team going in the playoffs", and made it all the way to the bowl, lol...

So it don't really matter WHO I play (I got Drew Brees as my QB, who plays the Panthers :to: ), if Charles and Gibson are limited, the rest of his team can't carry the weight.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
My current lineup:

QB: Nick Foles vs. CHI
WR: Calvin Johnson vs. NYG
WR: Pierre Garcon vs. DAL
WR: Jordy Nelson vs. PIT
RB: Reggie Bush vs. NYG
RB: Ryan Mathews vs. OAK
TE: Dennis Pitta vs. NE
K: Nick Novak vs. OAK
D/ST: Detroit vs. NYG

Bench:
QB: Colin Kaepernick vs. ATL
QB: Jay Cutler at PHI
RB: Alfred Morris vs. DAL
RB: Knowshon Moreno at HOU
RB: Dennis Johnson vs. DEN
RB: Montee Ball

My opponent:

QB: Cam Newton vs. NO
WR: Keenan Allen vs. OAK
WR: Brandon Marshall at PHI
WR: Mike Wallace at BUF
RB: Chris Johnson at JAX
RB: Shane Vereen at BAL
TE: Delanie Walker at JAX
K: Alex Henery vs. CHI
DEF: CAR vs. NO

Standard league/no ppr

My RB and QB decisions are up in the air. I think I'm for sure starting Reggie Bush as one of my RBs. Dunno about the other, and QB will be interesting as well. Thoughts?

Bump. Big decisions are at QB (Foles vs. Cutler vs. Kaepernick) and RB. Opponent has Brandon Marshall, so that could influence the decision. RBs are currently Bush and Mathews. Should Morris or Moreno knock either of those guys out?