2013 is already looking up. Gucci to drop 10 albums next year

TRILLWAVE

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
TYTG

Gucci most be off drugs or something cause he sure has bounced back and is making dope music again he fell off for awhile there

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

It's reactions like this show why the game is as fukked up as it is. Everyone wants to drop a million mixtapes/albums with no impact instead of working at their craft and trying to improve. This is why everyone is complaining about the music being so disposable. I don't want to hear 10 projects from even my favorite rapper, dude is taking the Charles Hamilton approach and thats why most of what comes out will be hot garbage, but fukk it, I'm talking to statues.

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
It's reactions like this show why the game is as fukked up as it is. Everyone wants to drop a million mixtapes/albums with no impact instead of working at their craft and trying to improve. This is why everyone is complaining about the music being so disposable. I don't want to hear 10 projects from even my favorite rapper, dude is taking the Charles Hamilton approach and thats why most of what comes out will be hot garbage, but fukk it, I'm talking to statues.

shut the fukk up fakkot :snoop:

:umad:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
:wow: if he said 10 that mean we gettin at least 5 :wow:

Guwop goin down in music history as one of the most prolific artists of all time. Only other artists with his amount of quality music are like those old ass Indian bhajan musicians