2013 TLR Fantasy Football Thread (ESPN League) (formerly SOHH TLR FFL)

WJA3

The Commissioner
Daps
You guys now the drill by now. The league has been reset for the 2013 season. Players and draft picks are now available for trade. Current keeper and draft date as been set for Wednesday 8/14. If anyone has an issue with this date, please let know ASAP. There has been some minor debate on twitter about whether we should completely reset the league rosters and draft from scratch. Like last year's debate about the number of keepers, I'm willing to put it up to a vote if becomes a hot enough topic. Otherwise, its business as usual. Below you may find the link to the coli forum thread for use of trash talk, debate, trade discussions, etc.

http://www.the-coli.com/fantasy-spo...thread-espn-league-formerly-sohh-tlr-ffl.html

Also, I will post twitter handles on the front page since not everyone is on the coli in order to better facilitate trade talks. If I don't have your twitter handle, please send it to me. My twitter handle is wja3 (of course).

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I am for reducing the number of keepers but I am
100%
Against resetting the rosters. It took me a while to build my roster
From scratch.. I am almost at a point where I'm happy with the core of my team after blowing it up to start over with younger players 3yrs ago

WJA3

The Commissioner
Daps
I am for reducing the number of keepers but I am
100%
Against resetting the rosters. It took me a while to build my roster
From scratch.. I am almost at a point where I'm happy with the core of my team after blowing it up to start over with younger players 3yrs ago

Just so that everyone knows, the keeper number debate ended with the majority of the voters voting to keep the keeper number the same (15).

I'm considering it a closed issue for this season. :mj:

WJA3

The Commissioner
Daps
Lilnukka has decided to move on from the league. He will be replaced by that_dozen.

WJA3

The Commissioner
Daps
you dont have to worry about that until the actual draft.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
What have you won? :dwillhuh:

Only thing you beat into retirement is ya dikk :troll:

Dozen, I left you a championship caliber core. Don't fukk it up.

:mindblown: Nikka, I beat your ass on the way to a glorious Championship victory. Respect me, nikka.