2017 Bentley Bentayga SUV officially revealed :banderas:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i used to love GM products until they cried broke during the 2008 market meltdown and dumped their pension and legacy costs on the government and u.s. taxpayers, all the while they were opening up manufacturing factories in China and eating well over there. Ford/Lincoln had the same bottom line issues but never pulled that stunt on their retirees or asked for a federal bailout.
This is true.

my point was less about GM/Cadillac and more about the value of that type of vehicle(in Which Lincoln falls in as well)

Lexus,Cadillac, Lincoln, Audi,etc are all better values for me than a bentley

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
no its not, it's about the materials use, the interior is slightly improved over the old one

bentley's are superior to every benz except them supercars they got
Man fukk that they got nicer leathers and that's it. Tech and looks wise a 05 Bentley is not seeing a current S class at all. Bentleys of current models yeah and outside the leathers that too is subjective but 10yr old Bentleys compared to current S class not even a contest. You can think that way but most aren't going to agree at all.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
New Escalade is cheaper, looks better IMHO, and is an actual truck that can pull a trailer, boat, RV, etc.

324410d1440471404-got-2015i-platinum-today-howd-i-11194747300x650.jpg

:whew:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
You either lying or have extremely bad taste

the leather the bentley's use is a far better grade than anything a benz will ever have

and the new Sclass is damn near identical to the old one, you don't know what you are talking about, you can look at the pictures and see that
Why would I lie about a car my BROTHER has lol? Here's both his cars:
Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 12.34.39 AM.png

Anyway the interiors and not Identical, I've driven the old S550 plenty of times & i've test driven the new one. Looks way different. And like i said, it makes the Bentley interior look dated as fukk.

Lol @ this:
Bentley_Flying_Spur_interior.jpg

Being better than this:
mercedes-s-class-ambient-lighting.jpg

Lets not even talk about the Maybach interior, shytting on anything RR or Bentley has to offer for a fraction of the price.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Even if I had the money don't think I'd rock with it either.
I'm not just not in to that shyt anymore. Older I get the more I realize how much of a waste of money "flossing" really is.

but even as a super car...this shyt is ugly.
But you don't and won't ever have that much to buy a car. Pretty much every single poster will not. And if you ever do you not going to worry about picking one car or another :wtf:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But you don't and won't ever have that much to buy a car. Pretty much every single poster will not. And if you ever do you not going to worry about picking one car or another :wtf:
I ain't gonna get in a discussion about finances on here but regardless, I would never waste money on something this ugly.

Nor would I even bother wasting all that money on ANY car...espoecially just for vanity.

My money would always go in to real estate before cars.