2018-2019 HBCU football thread

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
If it wasn’t for Tarik Cohen saving us the first time, we would’ve lost the first matchup. Our defense couldn’t stop a nosebleed then.

Our def is much better this year, though. The squad’s main strength is stopping the run. Reynard will be key here. He has been up and down this year, and in that Morgan State loss, he didn’t show up at all. This is his last game as an Aggie, he needs to shine. With Alcorn having that amazing d line, I don’t see Cartwright having a big game.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: How I miss this? You ask any Aggie what’s one of their pet peeves, and it’s folks calling A&T AT&T.

White person at my job: Oh, so you went to AT&T? Where in NC is that?

Me: :hhh: you mean A&T, and it’s in Greensboro.

:mjlol:

My bad breh :russ:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I will be in attendance at Megatron's a$$hole this Saturday :primefacepalm:
giphy.gif

A&T's allotment of tickets sold out pretty quickly so there should be a good crowd there for the Aggies:aggieking1:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I will be in attendance at Megatron's a$$hole this Saturday :primefacepalm:
giphy.gif

A&T's allotment of tickets sold out pretty quickly so there should be a good crowd there for the Aggies:aggieking1:
My clan will be there, as well. Taking my two year old and ole lady. Will probably spend a grip on nachos, popcorn, and chips smh.

Of course I want us to win, but I want to see a good game as well. Either way, A&T got another check outta this. Wonder what new improvements we’ll see on the campus next time since the dough seems to be rolling in lol

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would have loved to see Southern or Alabama State there for the SWAC but Alcorn will rep well..

I've never seen any A&T females I may have to go to the game :patrice: